No announcement yet.

Does KC get first big upset of season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the chiefs are bad and the giants are too good...last week the line didnt really move from 6.5 ....so in this case im laying off

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
      Where did you get this stat? It's very inaccurate. The internet if full of great info. It's also full of inaccurate info.

Since 1989

SU 15-13
      ATS 13-14-1
      Favorite of more than -6

5-1 SU & ATS

Comment

Good Stuff

Terrific information - very thought provoking. In the end though - I think you are what you are...and KC is a very bad football team. Dewayne Bowe isn't 100% healthy, Larry Johnson is DONE (at least at Arrowhead)...and the Giants (can't believe I'm saying this) - have one of the greatest leaders under center...ArrrrrgggghhhHHH!!!!!

Giants big....
        The Harder I work - the luckier I get.

Comment

Originally posted by rcmcd View Post
          You might think well, that Giants defensive line is much more dominant, and thing is NYG and KC both only have 3 sacks each with KC playing a tougher schedule.
          Sacks like most stats can be misleading. I'm a Giants fan. While they haven't gotten many sacks they still have put lots of pressure on the QB. I was at last weeks game. Leftwich was on his back almost every passing play. Two plays should have been ruled a sack. His knee was down when he got rid of the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
            Where did you get this stat? It's very inaccurate. The internet if full of great info. It's also full of inaccurate info.

Since 1989

SU 15-13
            ATS 13-14-1
            Didnt get that stat from the internet. As I stated that u probably didnt read is that I got this info from a sportsradio guy in KC that I have much respect for and just put these stats out there for you guys to correct or approve. Read it again.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatKirkBoy View Post
              Terrific information - very thought provoking. In the end though - I think you are what you are...and KC is a very bad football team. Dewayne Bowe isn't 100% healthy, Larry Johnson is DONE (at least at Arrowhead)...and the Giants (can't believe I'm saying this) - have one of the greatest leaders under center...ArrrrrgggghhhHHH!!!!!

Giants big....
              I am what I am? I dont speak for the chiefs, nor am i a fucking fan. I was just putting some stats out there I found interesting, and that shitty team almost pulled this off if maybe they didnt fumble the opening kickoff! lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigdog237 View Post
                KC will get smoked in this game,..one of the worst football teams i ever seen
                Yes they got smoked. G-men covered by 2 pts. You r the man!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                  The 1st big upset of the season already happened when Houston went in to tennessee and beat them on the road and the 2nd one happened when Cincy went in to GB and beat them too. I don't think any NFL team winning at home is that big of an upset.
                  I would agree that was a huge upset, and I shouldve worded it differently, but you think KC is better than Houston? or Tenn is equal with the giants? I get your point wayne, but the main reason for the post was to get feedback. Not to claim shit, but eveyone piles on when its too late to have a good debate.

Comment

Guys I posted this for a reason when I first heard it on Friday. Well, it gets moved to this new sports news Discussion and noone answers til gameday. THe reason as stated in my post was to get fucking feedback if these stats are true or what ya'll think. I never stated I was promoting this, but to correct what I posted and induce some dialogue. Im glad it fucking worked!

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
                      To answer your question NO
                      Yes, nice write up to help my play. Ill just always go on you saying yea or nay.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                        The 1st big upset of the season already happened when Houston went in to tennessee and beat them on the road and the 2nd one happened when Cincy went in to GB and beat them too. I don't think any NFL team winning at home is that big of an upset.
                        I hear you wayne. Those were pretty big upsets, but r u telling me if the Chiefs beat the giants that wouldnt have been the biggest?

Comment

Didnt get that stat from the internet. As I stated that u probably didnt read is that I got this info from a sportsradio guy in KC that I have much respect for and just put these stats out there for you guys to correct or approve. Read it again.
                          I didn't mean any disrespect towards you. I was only correcting an inaccurate stat. It's not a surprise that most sports bettors lose. A big reason is all these so called theories. Bettors hear these stats and take them as gospel.

Comment

I would agree that was a huge upset, and I shouldve worded it differently, but you think KC is better than Houston? or Tenn is equal with the giants? I get your point wayne, but the main reason for the post was to get feedback. Not to claim shit, but eveyone piles on when its too late to have a good debate.

At the time, Houston was (0-1) and looked like crap losing at home to the Jets. Yes, everybody thought Tenn would kill them. Now, not so much.

Comment

I hear you wayne. Those were pretty big upsets, but r u telling me if the Chiefs beat the giants that wouldnt have been the biggest?

Based on pointspreads, NO!

Comment

Yes they got smoked. G-men covered by 2 pts. You r the man!

CHIEFS suck,they were never in the whole game.....they had the game coverd with ease.....you make it sound like it was a dog fight(my bad vicks on the eagles) lol
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X