No announcement yet.

Does KC get first big upset of season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does KC get first big upset of season?

First of all Im not a Chiefs fan, but I do have some good sources living here. Heres what I heard on the radio from a guy Ive been listening to for sometime, and has had a good read on the Chiefs. 85% to almost 90% of public money are on the Giants-9, and yet the line hasnt moved, and at some books has moved to -8, and -9 with higher juice. Well wasnt Philly the same kindof fav last week? Public was 56% on Philly, so pretty even there. This is the Giants 3rd straight road game. Any team favored on their 3rd game on the road has only covered 19% of time. You might think well, that Giants defensive line is much more dominant, and thing is NYG and KC both only have 3 sacks each with KC playing a tougher schedule. Here are some huge public bets...Tenn-7 v Houston 70% on Tenn= LOSS Pitt-3 v Chi 73% on Pitt= LOSS Nati-4.5 v Den 70% on Nati= LOSS only one game Ive found so far covered...Min-4 v Clev. 75% on Minn= WIN. Last year in week 4 an undefeated Denver team came into Arrowhead a -9.5 fav with 65% of public and lost outright. Yes, thats a rivalry game, and NYG is better than Den, but "Any given Sunday". Haley is really suppose to open up the offense this week, and I see Cassel being able to move the ball. Weather will be a perfect 67 and partly cloudy. I havent played this yet cause I wanted to hear what all you guys thought.

I agree on the KC plus the points RC. I do believe NYG win the game 24-17. BOL my man.
    Go Browns!!

Comment

good point.
      "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Chiefs are already my POD for sunday.
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

I love the Chiefs also. My problem is I really thought Tampa was going to play within the # last week.

20-17 hopefully KC because I want some people to lose in my survivor pool this week and I don't want it to be Indy.

Comment

I think KC stays close, as well as the Browns

Comment

They may cover the pts, athough i dont believe they'll win outright. good luck !
              9-4 = +5.85

Comment

KC will get smoked in this game,..one of the worst football teams i ever seen
                sigpic

Comment

I think KC is going to have a hard time moving the ball against the Giants defense.

Comment

The 1st big upset of the season already happened when Houston went in to tennessee and beat them on the road and the 2nd one happened when Cincy went in to GB and beat them too. I don't think any NFL team winning at home is that big of an upset.

Comment

To answer your question NO

Comment

Giants 27-10 IMO

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Under normal circumstances I agree about the 3 straight road games. However, the Giants proved to themselves and football fans it's not an obstacle for them. In the 2007 playoffs they won 4 straight road games vs much superior teams than what they're facing today.

Comment

In 20+ season today is only the 5th time a road team is favored after 2 road wins. The previous 4 games 2-2 SU and ATS. In the other 4 games they all occurred after in week 13 or later.

Comment

Originally posted by rcmcd View Post
                              This is the Giants 3rd straight road game. Any team favored on their 3rd game on the road has only covered 19% of time.
                              Where did you get this stat? It's very inaccurate. The internet if full of great info. It's also full of inaccurate info.

Since 1989

SU 15-13
                              ATS 13-14-1

Comment

Working...
                              X