Michigan vs Michigan St

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan vs Michigan St

This game on saturday has all the implications of a trap since mich st at home is -2.5 fav's over undefeated MI But as I look into it closeer I wonder if it's one of those darn games to "trap the tracker of a trapgame"? I know michigan looked not good against Indiana but looked good against ND and Mich St couldn't do shit againt WI last week. I know it's a rivalry and all but darn MI looks like my pick. Opinoins are welcomed please!

Unless noone cares

Comment

Home teams have a great history in this series.

I like Michigan anyway, but I wouldn't play it for anything too large....
      "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Michigan-QB-Forcier-Probable

Comment

I like Mich if FORCIER plays.....he's PROBABLE.......if not....too close to call for me

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

All signs point to Forcier being ready for the game tomorrow..

Comment

I had Michigan St. last week as a decent play last week and they laid an egg against Wisconsin in Wisconsin,MSU looked horrible throughout the game until the last 6 minutes of the game.It might sound funny but maybe MSU was looking ahead to this game against Michigan at home.I feel that MSU can stretch this Michigan defense and get the win tomorrow.Doesnt matter which QB Michigan has playing.The only thing that scares me is Michigans speed on offense,this could be a shoot-out but I like MSU.This game is their season.

Comment

Originally posted by creep View Post
                The only thing that scares me is Michigans speed on offense,this could be a shoot-out but I like MSU.This game is their season.
                Couldn't the same be said about Michigan?

Comment

Working...
                X