Virginia Tech v Duke (Hey Hokie Fans)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virginia Tech v Duke (Hey Hokie Fans)

Virginia Tech -16'. Can someone explain this line to me and tell me why this shouldn't be my game of the week? Other than a letdown factor after beating two ranks teams back to back in Nebraska and Miami, which is always a possibility, why is this spread so low. Duke after all lost to Richmond earlier this year. Since joing the ACC in 2004 Virginia Tech is 5-0 against Duke, with 4 of the wins by 24 or more points. The exception was last year when they won 14-3. In their 2 games at Durham Virginia Tech won by an average score of 44-7. I am sure Beamer will remind the team how close last years game was.

bump

Comment

I saw this earlier and was wondering the same damn thing. What's up with this line?

Comment

I distinctly remember losing money on VTECH when they played Duke last year. That game made me wanna puke with the Hokies inability on offense. I remember barfing like 5-8 times throughout. All Duke did was run run run and punt and yet VTECH couldnt do shit also....
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

bump

Comment

If you're going to play it, I would do so now before the line rises any higher. I have no opinion on the game.
            "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

I'm starting to see why the line wasn't higher .........

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                I'm starting to see why the line wasn't higher .........
                Me too ... I was suckered into playing it ...

Comment

Glad I laid off this mo fo

Comment

Working...
                  X