Pennington throws like a girl!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pennington throws like a girl!!!!!

watching him in 2 minute drive is a fucking joke. dolphind need a man quarterback!!!!!!! DOLPHINS SUCK FUCK THEM
    THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
    your word is your bond

can he be any slower!!!!!!! WTF IS HIS PROBLEM
    your word is your bond

Comment

pennington is the worst fuck him!!!!!!
      your word is your bond

Comment

Trims, Ted Ginn probably dropped 4 makeable catches. Pennington was not horrible, it was the Dolphins safety who could not stop the big plays and missed TD saving tackles
        NBA is a joke

Comment

the best was these clowns with their play action at the end, like they were really gonna run with a minute left and no time outs. fags.

Comment

he was terrible down the stretch. slow as shit
            your word is your bond

Comment

shame on the dolphins!!!!!!! will never win with pennington!!!!!! dolphins defense fucking pathetic in 4th. CHOKERS
              your word is your bond

Comment

can't get a big play wityh this fucking guy!!!!!!!
                your word is your bond

Comment

hes an average qb wont really lose games for ya but wont take over and playin against one the best qbs ALL-TIME in a back and forth game....who else in game would u want and expect to win that game? brady, ben? i mean we know who pennington is why u so mad u always say someone choked either bullpens or whatever how bout the other team has more talent and finds way to win...
                  edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Dude...this is what in game threads are for. Honestly why do you need to open a new one all the time? It will get more traffic in the IGT.

PK
                    No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by poskid View Post
                      Dude...this is what in game threads are for. Honestly why do you need to open a new one all the time? It will get more traffic in the IGT.

PK
                      It's all about the attention PK The IGT only a few will see it.

Comment

Pennington was 22/33 for 183 yards.Not great but Oak,KC,Clev and some other teams would love to have a "girl" like that.I just don't see how Miami lost.I feel lucky to have won by a 1/2 a point after seeing the stats this morning:

Time of possesion Ind--14:53 Mia--45:07

Total yards Ind--356 Mia--403

Total rushing yards Ind--61 Mia--239

Total plays Ind--35 Mia--84

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                          Pennington was 22/33 for 183 yards.Not great but Oak,KC,Clev and some other teams would love to have a "girl" like that.I just don't see how Miami lost.I feel lucky to have won by a 1/2 a point after seeing the stats this morning:

Time of possesion Ind--14:53 Mia--45:07

Total yards Ind--356 Mia--403

Total rushing yards Ind--61 Mia--239

Total plays Ind--35 Mia--84
                          Wow, those stats would lead one to believe that Miami won easy. Hell i needed the tease to win.

Unreal, 84 plays to 35, holy shit!
                          Questions, comments, complaints:
                          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                            Wow, those stats would lead one to believe that Miami won easy. Hell i needed the tease to win.

Unreal, 84 plays to 35, holy shit!
                            Crazy isn't it.How do you lose a game like that?Thats some shit like what my vols would do

Comment

Thanks for reminding me of the fashion in which I suffered a horrible beat on Miami +3.5 LARGE last night...

I am furious this morning...those kinds of stats and lose you would think it was because Miami turned the ball over all night however they didnt even have one...it was all because their D gave up 2 TD's on back to back drives in the 4th quarter in like 30 seconds each...NFL is slowly starting to become like NBA for me...less and less money being bet on it until its eventually omitted altogether from my league wagering list...such a joke just fucking typical last night with circus NFL wagering...
                              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X