Mnf ingame!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
    Its a fucking joke flare...NFL has been like this for years...one week a team looks good next week look like shit...one week awesome then shit again the next...any given Sunday was created from this basis...its a fucking crap shoot circus out there...
    when i first started betting, games like this were bread and butter. everyone at work/school/whatever would load up on the colts, and you'd just go the other way and clean up. now these games always hit. i just dont get it.

and then last night, the 'fashionable' dog (which always used to lose) comes in on the giants. i just dont get it anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by molta02 View Post
      when i first started betting, games like this were bread and butter. everyone at work/school/whatever would load up on the colts, and you'd just go the other way and clean up. now these games always hit. i just dont get it.

and then last night, the 'fashionable' dog (which always used to lose) comes in on the giants. i just dont get it anymore.
      Its so true man...I asked about 3 or 4 people at work who know like barely nothing about football and they all said Colts tonight...what else is new chalk city and primetime games are even becoming this way of all things too...what a joke...NFL is slowly becoming like NBA for me...betting less and less on it until its eventually omitted from by league wagering list...
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

• me too!!!!!
        THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
        your word is your bond

Comment

• and every f'n primetime game goes over!

Comment

• Originally posted by molta02 View Post

Exactly, this should have been an easy Fade the public winner. I was thinking of really loading up on this one for that reason. Same with betting Against the previous years SB champion.
            NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
            X