Now i don't give a fuk!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now i don't give a fuk!!!!!!

all these bullpens can rot in hell. just pathetic pitching. no one can close under any pressure. fuck tampa bay, philadelphia tonight!!!!!!!!!!!
    THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
    your word is your bond

Who sucks worse Trims?Bullpens or your handicapping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never seen anyone on the wrong side more than you.

Comment

The only good thing about any of your posts is getting to watch 2 hot girls kiss.Everything else is wasted time.Just my opinion!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        The only good thing about any of your posts is getting to watch 2 hot girls kiss.Everything else is wasted time.Just my opinion!!!!
        he said kiss. I would have said makeout

bwaahhahahahahhahah good one guy
        U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

Comment

Originally posted by uconnplayer View Post
          he said kiss. I would have said makeout

bwaahhahahahahhahah good one guy
          Tell the truth uconn.You would give your left nut for one of those to be Erin Andrews wouldn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
            Who sucks worse Trims?Bullpens or your handicapping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never seen anyone on the wrong side more than you.

Trims drama threads continue. I still think he does not bet half the games he claims to lose. No one is that bad.
            NBA is a joke

Comment

how come you guys don't like my threads??????? i had phils rl and took a shot with tb. neimann pitched great. leaves up 2-0. gives to bullpen and they blow it. vol tech you can that bad handicapping???? i know more about baseball than you would ever know. your braves just gave up 2 in bot 9th to lose. another bullpen blunder.
              your word is your bond

Comment

Originally posted by trims View Post
                how come you guys don't like my threads??????? i had phils rl and took a shot with tb. neimann pitched great. leaves up 2-0. gives to bullpen and they blow it. vol tech you can that bad handicapping???? i know more about baseball than you would ever know. your braves just gave up 2 in bot 9th to lose. another bullpen blunder.
                Trim, please feel free to vote for anyone who comes to mind....

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/no...-who-wins.html

Comment

bullpens collapsing everywhere tonight the pussy detroit, and white sox. colorado just gave up 2 in 8th and atlanta blew 1-0 lead in bot 9th..... i really fucking hate bullpens. these pitchers are awful across the league.
                  your word is your bond

Comment

bullpens collapsing everywhere tonight the pussy detroit, and white sox. colorado just gave up 2 in 8th and atlanta blew 1-0 lead in bot 9th..... i really fucking hate bullpens. these pitchers are awful across the league.

Trims, who is your favorite releiver of all time? Best bullpen of alltime?
                    NBA is a joke

Comment

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/no...-who-wins.html

Comment

FWIW i love your threads. you are my favorite poster on the site. i'm not kidding. Noone is as bitter as you and atleast you are consistent.
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

i love your threads trims.

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                            FWIW i love your threads. you are my favorite poster on the site. i'm not kidding. Noone is as bitter as you and atleast you are consistent.
                            thanks bro!!!! i'm glad somebody does. i vent but i can't believe no one else does. either no one loses on this site which i'm pretty sure vol fan never loses ans the raven fan flarenpl never loses. or guys are not betting baseball anymore as football is here. or people pick games and post them on site but don't really bet?????? that im sure is really true. so then there is no reason to vent or be upset... hmm i guess everyone on this site is real good moneymanagers and never got out of hand or go on a bad streak. nobody on bc does. everyone here has self-control when they lose cause they don't lose!!!!!!! thats awesome
                            your word is your bond

Comment

Originally posted by molta02 View Post
                              i love your threads trims.
                              molta thx bro. i know im nuts. i hate to lose the tough ones. can't you tell!!!!!! lol
                              your word is your bond

Comment

Working...
                              X