POOLHOST question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POOLHOST question

i never used this site before but I am entering tihe 4th annual NFL pickem contest what do I do now that I am registered to go do my picks? is there login info or is it a secret? I emailed wayne and he said it was adeadline but I didnt get no info as to where to go ? Forgive me if it a dumb question but I dont want to miss out .

There is no such thing as the 4th annual pick em. You mean the capping contest?

You were sent an invite from them. All the info is right in that email.

Comment

Once you are logged in and signed up at Poolhost, did you click my pools on the left side of the page?

Comment

I am new to site and when i click the MY POOLS above the USER TOOLS . it says
        No pools listed here? You must JOIN a pool or CREATE your own by going to the User Tools menu.

To JOIN a PRIVATE POOL, you must have the pool's "POOL LOGIN" and "POOL PASSWORD". You can only get that info from the person who created the pool and invited you to join. Once you've joined a pool, you won't need that information anymore because the pool will be listed here. You can get back to it to enter picks or view results simply by clicking on the pool name.

THIS IS 1ST TIME I EVER USED THAT SITE SO I HAVE TO SIGN UP FOR OURS I THOUGHT ??

Comment

Originally posted by THENDY View Post

To JOIN a PRIVATE POOL, you must have the pool's "POOL LOGIN" and "POOL PASSWORD".
          That info is included in the email you got when you went and signed up at Poolhost. You need to get the info from that email.

Comment

only thing i got from POOLHOST was confirmation of my USER name THENDY and a password to get in the site...but it didnt give me nothing as to joining a specific contest? i have login into the site

Comment

email me

I'll send you the invite again.

Comment

Thanks for your patience...I got in after u sent the email Wayne. TY

Comment

Working...
                X