Fantasy Question!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Question!!

I have LeSean McCoy, but I don't have Brian Westbrook. I only picked him up hoping that Westbrook gets injured...

I'm number one on the waivers...should I drop McCoy and pick up Cadillac?

HELP ME!

No. Hang on to McCoy. I think he'll see plenty of action as the year goes along.

Comment

No. Stay with what you got and save that #1 spot on the wire for when something better comes along.

Comment

This is coming from a guy who drafted cadillac in the last round of 1 of my drafts, i would hold tight with Mccoy, westbrook seems to get dinged up every year, and there are 3 backs at tampa that will prob see time, cadillac,graham, and derrick ward.

Comment

No. Cadillac is part time at best.
          O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Tampa's offense will suck and the gameplan is to run a 2-2-1 split, with Caddy getting the first two series, Ward getting the next two series, and Graham getting one series. So Caddy gets two series on and three series off on a shitty offense. No thanks.

Comment

i WOULDNT

Comment

Yes. Drop him. He stinks.
                NFL Kruise
                2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Comment

No-you drafted McCoy late, not to start, so he is a lottery ticket, someone who can be a stud if Westbrook gets hurt, much like Ahmad Bradshaw or Felix Jones, or Darren Sproles. Keep McCoy

Comment

Working...
                  X