Need Advice: Mistake by my bookie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Advice: Mistake by my bookie

hey guys, I go through a local book that gives his clients a # to call to retrieve the lines..the lines for the entire card usually come out at around 630 or 645..long story short my bookie has the total at 6.5 for the Giants vs Padres, the original total with the Freak Lincecum on the bump...as many of you guys now know, the freak is no longer pitching tonight..do I hammer this game due to the massive 1.5 run advantage or do I just put in a regular play on it? I really want to bet the house so to speak on this over but I know it is far from a lock...What would you guys do in this situation? Should I try and middle this total between both of my books? Maybe that is the smartest idea..
    Last edited by NoCashMcgraff; 09-08-2009, 07:35 PM.

It's very rare to get an advantage like this. I would play it big......

He might void all bets anyway however....
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Play it as a regular play. I'm sure he knows there was a pitching change. No need to have him thinking that you were trying to "Sting" him. Also, the greedy usually pay in the end. Normal play and if it wins, take the money and move on.

Comment

that is my biggest concern through trying to middle between my 2 books, if the 1 bookie cancels all that action I am screwed...however, the strange thing is, there was no line for the ML which leads me to believe he is aware of the pitching change and his total is still 6.5...damn this is tough

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
          Play it as a regular play. I'm sure he knows there was a pitching change. No need to have him thinking that you were trying to "Sting" him. Also, the greedy usually pay in the end. Normal play and if it wins, take the money and move on.
          I agree 100%... Karma is a motherf`er

Comment

FISHY!! regular bet the bookie will win anyway LOL

Comment

Working...
            X