It's Official: OU's TE Jermaine Gresham out for Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Official: OU's TE Jermaine Gresham out for Season

Awesome start to the football season for us Sooner Fans.

Wow ..............

Comment

Dixie and her mom and brother are almost in mourning over what happend this past weekend.Them being Native American and Bradford having some in him as well, is a big deal to them.Then to lose Gresham for the season is the icing on the cake for them.I feel for them and you cause alot of us do put our heart and soul into it and then the first week disaster strikes.Look on the bright side,atleast yall have an excuse

Comment

Fuck an excuse. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not sure we win the ballgame with Bradford playing. I didn't think Landry Jones did a bad job at all. Receivers played like shit all game, couldn't get open. The o line was confused all night by the BYU blitz package. Landry got hit just like Sam was getting hit before the injury. OU was outcoached again. It's easy to make excuses, but I'm not going that route. The better team won on the field and I'm pissed as hell about it

Comment

The guy should have left last year for the pros.

Comment

Tough break kb ...

I remember when Ryno(Ryne Sandberg) broke his hand during spring training many moons ago ... I think it was 1993 ... out for 6 weeks or so ... I felt like I was kicked in the stomach ... I know it was not the entire year but still I felt like crap ... I know how you feel kid

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
              Fuck an excuse. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not sure we win the ballgame with Bradford playing. I didn't think Landry Jones did a bad job at all. Receivers played like shit all game, couldn't get open. The o line was confused all night by the BYU blitz package. Landry got hit just like Sam was getting hit before the injury. OU was outcoached again. It's easy to make excuses, but I'm not going that route. The better team won on the field and I'm pissed as hell about it
              I'm just playing Dr Phil for you Stoops must go

Comment

Bradford and Gresham are poster boys on why you should jump to the NFL as soon as you can. Both would have been first round picks. Hell Bradford very well may have been the first person selected. Who knows how much each will lose getting injured like that.

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
                  Bradford and Gresham are poster boys on why you should jump to the NFL as soon as you can. Both would have been first round picks. Hell Bradford very well may have been the first person selected. Who knows how much each will lose getting injured like that.
                  Gresham I can agree with you but I'm sorry raven with Bradford, I disagree.He would get his neck broke if he was playing in the NFL this year.Colt McCoy has packed on some pounds and Tebow and Stafford are decent size boys but Bradford needed another year just to put some weight and muscle on IMO.

Comment

Working...
                  X