Help: Nadal vs Monfils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help: Nadal vs Monfils

Hey guys, I do know much about betting on tennis, but I do know there are a few guys on here that are good at it. I was just looking for some advice on who you guys think wins this match? At the moment I am leaning towards Monfils, from what I have seen thus far from Rafa it is obvious he is not in top form and Monfils is more than capable than knocking him off. What do you guys think about this match? Is Monfils the correct play here?

Nadal is 4-1 head to head against Monfils. However Nadal has not looked like the dominant force since his return from his knee tendonitis injury. Also Nadal has recently suffered what is being called as abdominal strain in this tourney on top of everything else. Its hard to determine how much bearing that will have on his performance tonight. The one really good thing I think about this match is Monfils is a player that falls into the hands of Nadal's game. Monfils is not a heavy hitter with huge groundstrokes. These are the ones that typically cause fits for Nadal as he plays a more passive, ball control defensive style of game. Monfils has basically done nothing in Grand Slams in his career and is really an underachieving top tier player IMO. Even if Nadal is not 100% I think he is out to prove he can compete until the end in this one especially considering its the last Grand Slam of the year after his comeback. You can bet he will give it a dogfight as usual. My main concern is the low line could potentially be a trap. I would take Nadal if anything as he is a much more skilled all around player than Monfils even if injured however I am personally passing on this one with the shady line...GL!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Nadal $$$$ too good!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

great call chado

Comment

Working...
        X