Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bummer Sooner! Please bash KB in this thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bummer Sooner! Please bash KB in this thread.

Early end to the college season for me. What a fucking joke. Please bash the shit out of me and small game OU who comes up empty in every fucking big game since 2000, which was about 75 years ago. Fuck I don't know really what to say, so pose your questions or just bash the fuck out of me, I don't care. LoveDoc please stay out of this thread and I ask the mods to enforce this please and thanks!

Let the roast begin...

No need to bash you, just a bad break. They don't play anybody good the next month, so hopefully he comes back strong.
    O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Miserable to say the least KB.. I am sure others will roast the fk out of you but I will sit this one out. I for one hope they can regroup--very disappointing.

Comment

Overrated and Overhyped team! No need to bash you KBSooner! People gave them wayyyyyyyyy to much credit.

Comment

Oklahoma might not have covered but they would have won the game if Bradford had not got injured.When a team sees there National Championship hopes standing on the sidelines in a sling it takes a lot out of them.

Comment

Stranger things have happened KB. If OU can win out and win the Big 12 championship, with other key teams having 1 lost, OU may still have a shot.

Better to lose early than late, that's for sure.
            "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
            is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan View Post
              Stranger things have happened KB. If OU can win out and win the Big 12 championship, with other key teams having 1 lost, OU may still have a shot.

Better to lose early than late, that's for sure.
              Exact same thing I was thinking Jimmy ... Lose now ... and come back strong

Comment

I hope you guys win the rest (cept one)
                updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
                NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

the world is not gonna end soon KB....May feel that way though....

tough break to lose a player of that caliber.......back up and derfense needs to step forward....

the good news, it was NOT a CONFERENCE game.....If they can manage to get Bradford back in time, carry their own, run the table, (possible), at seasons end, one loss may be enough to be in the big one....

PRIMAry goal IS TO WIN THE CONFERENCE.......

i KNOW IT'S FAR FETCHED, BUT IT IS ncaa fb, AND STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED.....

I know me saying this doesn't ease your (diehard) pain, but it's a long season.....

People can say what they want, but NO team in NCAA FB would fare any better, losing their TOP PLAYER.....

Hang in BIG BOY....go on down to the RUM ROOM, where you'll probably run into the KREW and you guys can discuss it over a drink, (ha ha), and remember, you have KREW duties, so no time for self pity or negativity.....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                    Early end to the college season for me. :
                    Why is it an early end? If they run the table they'll be playing for the national title in January. They had the luxury of losing early. In the WWF, I mean in college football loses early are meaningless.

Comment

While expectations were much higher for your Sooners than my Dogs, no bashing for me b/c I unfortunately know how you feel.

Comment

It wasn't just Bradford's injury. The offense stunk it up before Bradford exited. I think Kevin Wilson has tunnel vision. He can game plan before but I don't think he's very good at adapting during the game. Of course, the new O-line is unproven and now they're downright suspect. I think I'm going shopping for something orange today.

Comment

No bashing Brother.

Tough, tough, loss buddy!

My team opened a season losing at home to APP. St so i know how you feel brother!

Comment

No worries buddy. Lets make some today in Nascar.
                            Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Originally posted by garth View Post
                              It wasn't just Bradford's injury. The offense stunk it up before Bradford exited. I think Kevin Wilson has tunnel vision. He can game plan before but I don't think he's very good at adapting during the game. Of course, the new O-line is unproven and now they're downright suspect. I think I'm going shopping for something orange today.
                              No Shit garth, We'll prolly see OSU car flags all over town today!!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                              When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                              Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Working...
                              X