Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Like him or not, Chicago Cubs outfielder Milton Bradley does not deserve racist taunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like him or not, Chicago Cubs outfielder Milton Bradley does not deserve racist taunt

Like him or not, Chicago Cubs outfielder Milton Bradley does not deserve racist taunts at Wrigley Field
    Milton Bradley might rub people the wrong way, but that doesn't mean he's lying about racism at Wrigley Field.

Like him or not, Chicago Cubs outfielder Milton Bradley does not deserve racist taunts at Wrigley Field - ESPN

If they were winning this wouldn't even be happen. He's taking jabs at the fans and the fans are jabbing back. There are bad fans, and people everywhere and that's just how it is. I don't know what to say about the flubs anymore. They have no one in the outfield, no one up the middle; they have no closer; their ROTY catcher has sucked and been hurt all season; they waved Rich Harden; A Ram has been hurt on and off, as well as Zam. No one is stepping up on that team including Bradley. And as it basically says, Bradley has a reputation of running his mouth; and unfortunately that makes him a easy target for the fans, and the fans know it.
    Last edited by BearDown; 08-28-2009, 12:41 PM.

Comment

You are right , but when has Miltie EVER taken responsibility for anything . Every time he has a problem , and it happens every season , it is always someone's fault......NEVER HIS ! The guy acts like a complete ass hat ! Last night he said next year he is going to be ready and come to camp in shape ! I guess 30 mil didn't motivate him enough to show up in shape this year. I agree there is no room for racial slurs EVER , but this guy is his own worst enemy !And that will never change .

Comment

Originally posted by ChitownZ View Post
        You are right , but when has Miltie EVER taken responsibility for anything . Every time he has a problem , and it happens every season , it is always someone's fault......NEVER HIS ! The guy acts like a complete ass hat ! Last night he said next year he is going to be ready and come to camp in shape ! I guess 30 mil didn't motivate him enough to show up in shape this year. I agree there is no room for racial slurs EVER , but this guy is his own worst enemy !And that will never change .

Right On ...

Comment

Working...
        X