Denver should just trade Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BearDown View Post
    I know that, but it doesn't mean they have to play him when he comes back. And that's what I mean, do you want to do that and drag it on, not only through this season but maybe next season to? Trade him before the deadline for a player in return or draft pick(s). And as I said, have some clause's in there. If Marshall has so many catches, if he makes the pro bowl, if he scores so many TD's and so on. Get the best deal you can and move him.
    no bodys gonna want him....

and you can drag it on for 4 seasons, with NO pay, if it's proven he's detrimental to the team and has rebelled.....easy to do in this case....

put him on the side, don't pay him, let him hurt for 4 seasons, and if rebellion is proven (ez), the nfl will allow the team to pick someone else up...

why mess with him....he made the bad attitude choice, let him live with it...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
      no bodys gonna want him....
      Who wanted Cutler, Vick, Packman, C. Henry, Tank Johnson, and all the other guy's by the way they were acting? Almost everyone thought the same. No one's going to want him, but where were they, or are they? Playing somewhere. If you have talent you are pretty much going to play. You know how it goes Kapt.

But say Roy Williams is out for the season (Looks like he's going to be OK). You know JJ is going to call about Marshall with his track record of signing troubled players. If you sign him you just have to hope that he didn't want to play in Denver, and pray he doesn't bring the baggage with him (good luck ). Just like any team that signs a "troubled past" player it's the best they can hope for.

Comment

Originally posted by BearDown View Post
        Who wanted Cutler, Vick, Packman, C. Henry, Tank Johnson, and all the other guy's by the way they were acting? Almost everyone thought the same. No one's going to want him, but where were they, or are they? Playing somewhere. If you have talent you are pretty much going to play. You know how it goes Kapt.

But say Roy Williams is out for the season (Looks like he's going to be OK). You know JJ is going to call about Marshall with his track record of signing troubled players. If you sign him you just have to hope that he didn't want to play in Denver, and pray he doesn't bring the baggage with him (good luck ). Just like any team that signs a "troubled past" player it's the best they can hope for.

good points there......I just wantewd to illustrate that Denver could shelve him because of his actions, and not pay him....

you're right....one teams garbage may be another teams delight.....

and you know that mighty $ speaks volumes, no place for integrity any more....

I wouldn't want him, despite his capabilities ( TO neither)......

BUT; THEY'RE IN THERE TO MAKE $, SO THEY DO STRANGE THINGS....

I JUST THINK THE UNION WHO'S ALWAYS COVERING FOR EM, SHOULD STEP IN AND SPANK HIS ASS.......

SOMEBODY WILL GET HIM ON THEIR TEAM FOR SURE.....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

No way i would trade him. He saw what Cutler did and he thought, why not me. Fuck him, make him suffer. They can't let the criminals run the assylum and he should sit out UNPAID until he fucken grows up!

Comment

He gets paid millions to act like a fucking child.What a dumb fuck

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
              He gets paid millions to act like a fucking child.What a dumb fuck
              It's only $2.2 million

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                It's only $2.2 million
                That still deserves the "S" in millions Damn Monte,Brady and Moss look like they never skipped a beat.They looked awsome so far

Comment

Working...
                X