Need some advice guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some advice guys

I AM NO WHERE NEAR THE $2500 DOLLAR BANK ROLL I WANTED TO HAVE FOR THE START OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL. IT SEEMS LIKE I AM ONLY GOING TO HAVE 20% OF THAT. I FEEL LIKE THROWING THE WHOLE THING ON ONE GOOD GAME AND DOUBLE IT OFF THE BAT. I HATE IF BETTING BUT WHAT DO YOU DO WITH $500 DOLLARS WHEN U LIKE 10-12 GAMES? ANY INPUT ON THE BIG BET OR MONEY MANAGEMENT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS!

Throw it on phlles tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by ROBB MACK View Post
      I AM NO WHERE NEAR THE $2500 DOLLAR BANK ROLL I WANTED TO HAVE FOR THE START OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL. IT SEEMS LIKE I AM ONLY GOING TO HAVE 20% OF THAT. I FEEL LIKE THROWING THE WHOLE THING ON ONE GOOD GAME AND DOUBLE IT OFF THE BAT. I HATE IF BETTING BUT WHAT DO YOU DO WITH $500 DOLLARS WHEN U LIKE 10-12 GAMES? ANY INPUT ON THE BIG BET OR MONEY MANAGEMENT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS!
      Don't do it..if you lose you have zero dollars for football.
      Then where will you be. If you had 2500 for football and your max bets were $100 per game--then start playing 1/5th of that or 20.00 per game. Don't put it all on one game if that is your only source for cash this year...I know I wouldn't do it.

Your money your choice..I would just decrease my wagers by 1/5th like I said since you only have 1/5 of your bankroll that you anticipated...again--it is up to you.

Comment

Any time I have ever tried taking an all or nothing shot I have lost a lot more than I have won. I would either decrease the amount of each bet or decrease the number of games I ber on to start the season. Remember betting is a marathon not a sprint. Good luck whatever you do.

Comment

FUCK IT let it rip you will be so pissed betting $20 a game if you build it up a 100 you will be thinking what if Just find a game and Let it rip...

Comment

Robb mack

Originally posted by steindallas View Post
            fuck it let it rip you will be so pissed betting $20 a game if you build it up a 100 you will be thinking what if just find a game and let it rip...
            this is probably the worst thing you can do as quoted by stein dallas....

That kind of talk is ez to say when it's some one elses money......

Play 10 games at 50.00 ea in fb for the first week....then progress upward to 75.00 and then 100.00 etc....if you have a good first 3 weeks, you'll have a manageable bankroll.....

Gl which ever way you go...

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I wouldn't throw it all on one game, because if you lose you have nothing to show for and that's called chasing. 3-5% per game based on your bank roll is usually the standard recommendation.

Comment

Originally posted by ROBB MACK View Post
                Then bet 20% of your normal waged amount. Regardless of the amount of your bankroll each bet you should wager between 2% and 5%

Comment

Thanks for the input guys. I do like to play week in and week out so i am going to play a smaller percent of my normal wager. I guess it's all about staying alive. Thanks again and best of luck to us!

Comment

Working...
                  X