Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plaxico Burress says club security knew he had a gun the night he shot himself in the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poskid View Post
    Burress should get his money back from this idiot. Whether you want to argue intent of message these are his exact words. I agrre that if the lawyer had strictly stuck to the high profile client gets unusually crappy punishment would have been fine. To state that anyone else would have simply walked away without even getting arrested is stupidity. I'm never using Braffman should any of my old skeletons come knocking

PK
    They definitely would have been arrested.

Comment

Ok here is how this really went down. This is from a police officer who is in the precinct that took Plaxico in.

Burress never made it into the club. Bouncers that were patting him down found the gun before he entered. They told him, "You can leave the gun here and pick it up when you leave, but you cannot bring it into the club". He gave them the gun at first. After giving them the gun, he decided he wanted it back and did not want to part with it. As he attempted to take the gun back from security, he shot himself in the leg.

This is why we have not heard anything about the club being in trouble for allowing him in with a weapon they knew about. Take it for what it is worth, but I think he was trying to bring others down with him. What an idiot this guy is. If he just pleaded guilty he could have begun this sentence awhile ago and be a couple months in to serving it arleady.
      NFL System - Year 1
      Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
      Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
      Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
      Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
      Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
      Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
      Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
      Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
      Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
      Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment

Originally posted by xstac2169 View Post
        Ok here is how this really went down. This is from a police officer who is in the precinct that took Plaxico in.

Burress never made it into the club. Bouncers that were patting him down found the gun before he entered. They told him, "You can leave the gun here and pick it up when you leave, but you cannot bring it into the club". He gave them the gun at first. After giving them the gun, he decided he wanted it back and did not want to part with it. As he attempted to take the gun back from security, he shot himself in the leg.

This is why we have not heard anything about the club being in trouble for allowing him in with a weapon they knew about. Take it for what it is worth, but I think he was trying to bring others down with him. What an idiot this guy is. If he just pleaded guilty he could have begun this sentence awhile ago and be a couple months in to serving it arleady.
        How long has this been going on for? And was he out on bail?

Comment

Working...
        X