This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cb come home

some of us read your posts and were just thankfull for your plays. cant't speak for others

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

By looking at the Dunkel, I don't believe there have been any plays of 2* or higher since last Friday. I think he said he was only playing those from here on out
      You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

yes, but i like his read

Comment

Hell.........I like his 1/2* If he had a 1/8 * i would bet it

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyQuest View Post
            Hell.........I like his 1/2* If he had a 1/8 * i would bet it
            Even though he told you not to bet them when they lose, but it's ok to bet them when they win LMFAO!

Comment

he puts them out there for degenerates like myself...........just saying the guy is good.....

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyQuest View Post
                he puts them out there for degenerates like myself...........just saying the guy is good.....
                There's no question he is good. I just question his antics sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                  i look at it as color

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post

You have single handedly discouraged my spirit of giving. And now I don't feel much like sharing anything, especially with the likes of you.

There will be no more threads .. no more picks .. no more " antics"

I do owe you this, though ... you have now saved be plenty of time.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by CoverBoy View Post
                      You have single handedly discouraged my spirit of giving. And now I don't feel much like sharing anything, especially with the likes of you.

Thanks
                      Why would you allow 1 poster to effect you?

Comment

i am sorry to hear you feel that way as i think you are one of the best. it is ashame that one mouth can have such an effect on the many. i, for one, hope you change your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by CoverBoy View Post

Thanks

Are you a grown man or a 8 year old girl?

Too fucking funny

Take care Cover

Comment

Can't agree more...... JohnnyQuest is spot on!

We all know that CB is very talented and will certainly miss him. PLEASE consider coming back and f all these assses CB!

KB, the majority of us are here for plays and plays alone. Let the man write whatever the hell he wants to. Come the end of the month you'll be missing CB and his picks like the rest of us.

Cover your the best, a rock solid handicapper and will be surely missed by many. I guess know I gotta come up with the cash to go back to Sportfolio & Bob Dunbar. Maybe Harry Bondi Sports now!

How about a $1,000 bucks and my email address CB? Will that get me your picks?

Comment

Originally posted by slom2439 View Post
                              Can't agree more...... JohnnyQuest is spot on!

We all know that CB is very talented and will certainly miss him. PLEASE consider coming back and f all these assses CB!

KB, the majority of us are here for plays and plays alone. Let the man write whatever the hell he wants to. Come the end of the month you'll be missing CB and his picks like the rest of us.

Cover your the best, a rock solid handicapper and will be surely missed by many. I guess know I gotta come up with the cash to go back to Sportfolio & Bob Dunbar. Maybe Harry Bondi Sports now!

How about a $1,000 bucks and my email address CB? Will that get me your picks?

Please point out 1 instance where I ever told him he couldn't write whatever the hell he wants. I don't run the place. It's not my job to make rules.

Comment

Working...
                              X