The old hedge ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The old hedge ?

I HAVE A 3 TEAM ROUND ROBIN ..THE 1ST TWO HIT ALREADY...THE 3RD IS ON YANKS/SOX OVER 8.5......I ALREADY WON TWO HUNDRED.....SHOULD I HEDGE? THE PAYOUT IF I WIN IS 1100 HUNDY..........
    Last edited by bover1; 08-23-2009, 07:28 PM.
    MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

What's the ultimate risk to win for this game. How much will you lose if it stays under? How much will you win if it hits? Just for this game, not counting your other bets that already hit.
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
      what's the ultimate risk to win for this game. How much will you lose if it stays under? How much will you win if it hits? Just for this game, not counting your other bets that already hit.
      if it stays under i still won 2hundred regardless......if it hits its a total of 1100 hundy........

Comment

Your probably gonna win because I absolutely love the under tonight.

gl whatever u choose

Comment

I always say take the profit

Comment

A. You could go down the middle and go for 450 on the under. 650 profit either way.

B. You cold go for around 300 on the under and make it 500 win for an under win and 800 for an over win.

---Since you obviously liked the over to begin with, I would go with B, you are still playing to win the over (it will win you more), but you gauranteed yourself a lot more money.

If you just threw it in their because it was the late game or something, and aren't really sure if you still like it, then I say go down middle (A) and then you can just enjoy the game. That's JMO on how to hedge this one.

Personally I like the OVER in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
              A.

If you just threw it in their because it was the late game or something, and aren't really sure if you still like it..

Personally I like the OVER in this game.
              THATS WHAT I DID..........IAM GOING FOR THE PROFIT NOW....IAM A PUSS......THANKS YOU TALKED ME INTO IT....ILL PUT THREE HUNDY DOWN....

Comment

I would do the same. I think as a bettor you need to decide whether to hedge all the time or none of the time. Because last year in football, I had four to five different BIG parlays going into a monday night game. Sometimes I hedged, sometimes I didn't, and no matter what I did, it ALWAYS, seemed to be the wrong decision.

So I decided after that to hedge (always), no matter what.

Good luck bove.

Comment

Originally posted by bover1 View Post
                  THATS WHAT I DID..........IAM GOING FOR THE PROFIT NOW....IAM A PUSS......THANKS YOU TALKED ME INTO IT....ILL PUT THREE HUNDY DOWN....

What a PUSS ...

hahahahaha
                  Last edited by Spark; 08-23-2009, 07:49 PM.

Comment

I hedge all the time--I would not even think about this one...many say don't---but fk--if you lose this one---the other two just become losers like this one could be...I would hedge to you can't lose a fkng dime...looks like the payout is worth it! It's kind of like a no-risk situation...wither you WIN--or you break even if you HEDGE...

GL

Comment

Working...
                    X