Sunday baseball flat out sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday baseball flat out sucks

teams are hung-over. lineups are not the same!!!!!! good teams rest their best players. books almost always win. my advice is don't bet baseball on sundays. just football
    THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
    your word is your bond

Thought you were done with MLB

Comment

today!!!! couldn't end with the F word!!!!!!! needed cards overs!!!! would have been a big day!!!! oh well!!!!! no more tirades!!!!!!!!!!! its a wrap. sundays have always been tough. was at mets game today. what an ending!!!!!!! damn
      your word is your bond

Comment

Originally posted by trims View Post
        no more tirades!!!!!!!!!!! its a wrap.
        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

I do agree about Sunday's. It is the toughest day of the week imo and always has been. Lineups are always wacky and teams are always looking to get out of town or enjoy a Monday off. Sunday's and MLB have always been rougher on me than the other days.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
            I do agree about Sunday's. It is the toughest day of the week imo and always has been. Lineups are always wacky and teams are always looking to get out of town or enjoy a Monday off. Sunday's and MLB have always been rougher on me than the other days.

BigMike and I discussed this many times ... Brutal .... If I break even on a Sunday I feel that I won ...

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
              mavskidd is mad at me wayne cause of the jasonkidd comment!!!!!! tell him not to bash a thread!!!!! lol. anyway its true right. even with a good pitcher. a lineup could be weaker than normal on sundays. today utley didn't play for phils and almost cost game with 2 errors by backup 2nd baseman in 9th. wow that was some ending. sundays are the hardest and mondays are the 2nd if you have a bad night. then its catch the rest of the week
              your word is your bond

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                BigMike and I discussed this many times ... Brutal .... If I break even on a Sunday I feel that I won ...
                spark you are so right!!!! i hit last 3 games of 4pm or this day would have been brutal!!!! i had angels mariners and whitesox pirates to start day. it was ugly early for me. so glad season winding down
                your word is your bond

Comment

Originally posted by trims View Post
                  mavskidd is mad at me wayne cause of the jasonkidd comment!!!!!!
                  Relax guy, I was making a joke. A pretty simple one. Telling me to suck someone's dick is a different story, but all right.....
                  "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Working...
                  X