Fuck these bullpens and teams tonight>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck these bullpens and teams tonight>

FUCKING TEXAS AND FUCKING SEATTLE!!!!!! arizona can fucking die. heartless quiting bunch
    THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
    your word is your bond

If it wasnt for your avatar I would NEVER check your threads...

PK
    No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by poskid View Post
      If it wasnt for your avatar I would NEVER check your threads...

PK
      lol!!!!! ignore me just felt like venting tonight. lost 2 games in the span of 1 minute
      your word is your bond

Comment

add washington to the list!!!! down 8-2 finally come all the way back to tie and now there bullpen gives it right back. fucking ridiculous!!!!!
        your word is your bond

Comment

Post your plays in the members section

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
            Post your plays in the members section
            I always wondered that also ... trim opens these threads mostly every night but we never see his plays ... sometimes I think he just wants everyone to believe he is ALWAYS on the bad side ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
              I always wondered that also ... trim opens these threads mostly every night but we never see his plays ... sometimes I think he just wants everyone to believe he is ALWAYS on the bad side ...
              Well if he is it could help others out in the forum as they could play opposite if he's really doing that bad.

Comment

i'm actually doing well lately boys!!!!! i just vent on the tough losses or the losses that were wins until some minor leaguer off the bullpen comes in and blows the lead or gives up game winning homerun. i may post today to help the site for once
                your word is your bond

Comment

Originally posted by trims View Post
                  i'm actually doing well lately boys!!!!! i just vent on the tough losses or the losses that were wins until some minor leaguer off the bullpen comes in and blows the lead or gives up game winning homerun. i may post today to help the site for once
                  Wash hurt me also last night trims ...

Comment

wayne said it was ok to scream and yell. that was my last venting session of the baseball season!!!! i'm thru with these bullpens. they all suck. is what it is. football isn't every day!!!lol. i guess this site sick of my rants. i may have over done it a bit. hopefully today we get some winners to end the week.
                    your word is your bond

Comment

Working...
                    X