Time to stop betting baseball for the season when:::

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to stop betting baseball for the season when:::

you are winning a rl bet by 2 and good closer comes in and gives up a first pitch homerun to make it a one run game in the bot of 9th. luck has run out after that bullshit.

when football season has started. bullpens are shot and rookies come in. no lead will be safe for sure in september. also many teams quit. fuck all bullpen pitchers. they can rot in hell and go back to minors.
    THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
    your word is your bond

Your bitch threads are the best!
    NBA is a joke

Comment

You don't ever need to bet trims.

Fuck man if you went to a wedding and bet on someone saying "I do" I'd turn right around and bet on the groom not showing up.

Comment

kb your the best!!!!! but bro houston street 2 days in a row gave up 2 run lead in 9th. its frustrating
        THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
        your word is your bond

Comment

Originally posted by trims View Post
          kb your the best!!!!! but bro houston street 2 days in a row gave up 2 run lead in 9th. its frustrating

I hear ya man. Baseball can be very frustrating. Good luck buddy

Comment

Originally posted by trims View Post
            That is some bullshit...something Ive try to do not sure it will work for you, but DONT WATCH the game u bet on...all that really matters is the final score, dont matter how it got there but just what the final scoreboard says...might save you some frustration and gray hairs for that matter...

Comment

Originally posted by ogarza View Post
              That is some bullshit...something Ive try to do not sure it will work for you, but DONT WATCH the game u bet on...all that really matters is the final score, dont matter how it got there but just what the final scoreboard says...might save you some frustration and gray hairs for that matter...

That is why you do not see me in the IN GAME THREADS very often ... I do not want to know what is happening ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post

That is why you do not see me in the IN GAME THREADS very often ... I do not want to know what is happening ...
                Yea right. Just tell the truth and tell them you're in bed before they start anyway

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                  Yea right. Just tell the truth and tell them you're in bed before they start anyway
                  Ya no need to beat around the bush Joe...tell the truth..
                  SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X