Fantasy Fball Top 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
    I was looking at a projection. Alright so 1400 and 8 tds in 12 games, that's not that bad.
    No its not bad at all...im just trying to get over the fact of how awful they were last year and Bulger is already hurting again, thier top WR is also out for bout a month...just not sure he will have any help...i pick 9 out of 12 and can see Sjax being there, just not sure if I should bite...

Comment

Originally posted by ogarza View Post
      No its not bad at all...im just trying to get over the fact of how awful they were last year and Bulger is already hurting again, thier top WR is also out for bout a month...just not sure he will have any help...i pick 9 out of 12 and can see Sjax being there, just not sure if I should bite...
      Tough to like the Rams, but he his the whole offense, and he's a beast. Compared to say Steve Slanton, who was thought of as a 3rd down back.

Comment

Originally posted by ogarza View Post
        Really high on Portis...im seeing him go really late in mock drafts...what makes you so high on Clinton this year?
        He's a model of consistency stat-wise. And I really think Washington is coming together as a good team. You can expect 1500+ yards and 10+ TDs from him this year.
        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Working...
        X