Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Source: Favre to sign with Vikings

Courtesy of ESPN

A source close to Brett Favre said the quarterback, pending a physical, will sign a contract with the Minnesota Vikings for between $10 million to $12 million, according to ESPN senior NFL analyst Chris Mortensen.

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    Courtesy of ESPN

A source close to Brett Favre said the quarterback, pending a physical, will sign a contract with the Minnesota Vikings for between $10 million to $12 million, according to ESPN senior NFL analyst Chris Mortensen.
    I saw Mort on Mike and Mike this morning and he said he highly doubted Favre would play this year...I'm with poskid, as a Viking fan, I don't want him.

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
      I saw Mort on Mike and Mike this morning and he said he highly doubted Favre would play this year...I'm with poskid, as a Viking fan, I don't want him.
      As a newly adopted Viking fan , I don't want him either.

Comment

And why the fuck would you give this rag arm injury prone Paris Hilton wannabe 10-12 Mill a year???

Comment

Or trade 15 first round picks to Dallas for Hershel!! They are brain dead. At least the Twins get it. Won't be in the playoffs every year, but they develop their own talent and make a run every now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
            As a newly adopted Viking fan , I don't want him either.
            Plenty room on the bandwagon. Well there was before you jumped on!!

Comment

Fade awayyyyyyyy

Comment

Fuckkkkk.
                "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

I cannot believe they are going to pay him $10 million - $12 million. You have got to be kidding me?
                  Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Early Congrats to the Vikings for making the playoffs in 2010 with the great Favre and Peterson leading the way

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                      Early Congrats to the Vikings for making the playoffs in 2010 with the great Favre and Peterson leading the way
                      I'll second that. But as a Packers fan "fuckkkkkkkkkkkk"
                      "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                        Early Congrats to the Vikings for making the playoffs in 2010 with the great Peterson leading the way in spite of all Brenda's INT's
                        Hope you right, I think they were in the playoffs without Brenda Favre anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack View Post
                          I cannot believe they are going to pay him $10 million - $12 million. You have got to be kidding me?
                          They could pay him $1 million and he would play just to spite Ted Thompson. That's what this is all about
                          You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

They have a helicopter over the St Paul private airport. Drama Drama Drama. Favre walks off the plane.

Comment

http://www.coryhollenhorst.com/brettfavre.jpg

Funny pic here
                              9-4 = +5.85

Comment

Working...
                              X