Please Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help

I feel like a dummy asking this but someone is telling me i am wrong even though I have been betting parlays for years. Here is my question what does a 20x parlay pay in baseball if the lines are -180 and +150.

It means 20 Units i think.

Comment

58 dollars for every 20 dollars bet

Comment

Originally posted by Winton View Post
        58 dollars for every 20 dollars bet
        I just read the question again and i totally misunderstood it!

Comment

I got the same

$20 pays $58 or +289

Comment

Ok here is what I need to know on that bet what am I wagering on a 20x parlay with the lines being -180 and +150 am I wagering 180 or 100.

Comment

2 = 5.8 units

2$ = 5.80 return
              20$ = 58.00 return
              200$ = 580.00 return...

look at it as

every 2 unit bet = 5.8 units in return.....tyhen calculate according to your unit price that you play

1 unit bet = 2.9 and so on....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Ok I guess no one is really understanding thew question. If anyone on here has a booike I want to know if you call in a 20x par and the lines are -180 and +150 what are you risking and what do you win. Example like in football 10x in football would be 55 to win 50. So this bet would be what I know the answer but someone is trying to tell me different so I want to see if anyone else know the answer without me saying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo30 View Post
                  Ok I guess no one is really understanding thew question. If anyone on here has a booike I want to know if you call in a 20x par and the lines are -180 and +150 what are you risking and what do you win. Example like in football 10x in football would be 55 to win 50. So this bet would be what I know the answer but someone is trying to tell me different so I want to see if anyone else know the answer without me saying it.

I think everyone here IS saying it right but you seem to be a little confused. There is no juice with parlay's and they are pretty simple. What people are telling you is right on the money and there is no other way to explain it really.

Comment

Ok but a 20x parlay with those lines what am I risking 180 or 100.

Comment

With my bookie. 20xer = $100

A 20xer Parlay- RISKS 100.

A parlay of (-180) and (+150) = (+290)

Your 20xer should win 290
                      "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

I'm just curious but shouldn't you know this stuff before you place bets with a guy?

Comment

From ScoresandOdds

ScoresAndOdds.com - FREE picks, scores, and lines for all sports!

Hope this helps

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                          When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                          Jon E. Checkers

Comment

There is no circumstance where a 20x bet should risk 180. You are risking 100, or you are risking to win 100. But with a parlay, like any other + money play, you would be risking the 20xer- or $100.
                            "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

PARLAY CALCULATOR

Comment

Working...
                              X