NY Post blames ESPN for outing nude reporter video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NY Post blames ESPN for outing nude reporter video

HARTFORD, Conn. – The New York Post says ESPN is to blame for identifying reporter Erin Andrews as the subject of a secretly filmed Internet video that shows a woman naked in a hotel room.

ESPN is banning Post reporters from appearing on the company's programs because the newspaper published three photos from the video.

A newspaper spokeswoman declined to comment on the ban Thursday. She referred The Associated Press to a Post story that takes the Bristol, Conn.-based network to task for allegedly publicizing the videos and outing Andrews.

ESPN last week sent a letter to a Web site demanding that the video be removed. The person who posted the video didn't identify the nude woman, but her attorney's letter confirmed the video was of the 31-year-old reporter.

An ESPN spokesman declined further comment Thursday.

Fuck the NY Post. bunch of pieces of dog shit

Comment

I don't care who it was but someone better find out who was behind this horrible intimate moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I can buy him a beer and say thanks

Comment

Originally posted by longnex View Post
        HARTFORD, Conn. – The New York Post says ESPN is to blame for identifying reporter Erin Andrews as the subject of a secretly filmed Internet video that shows a woman naked in a hotel room.

ESPN is banning Post reporters from appearing on the company's programs because the newspaper published three photos from the video.

A newspaper spokeswoman declined to comment on the ban Thursday. She referred The Associated Press to a Post story that takes the Bristol, Conn.-based network to task for allegedly publicizing the videos and outing Andrews.

ESPN last week sent a letter to a Web site demanding that the video be removed. The person who posted the video didn't identify the nude woman, but her attorney's letter confirmed the video was of the 31-year-old reporter.

An ESPN spokesman declined further comment Thursday.
        Does anyone know if uconnplayer was in Nebraska last month for the college WS?

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
          Does anyone know if uconnplayer was in Nebraska last month for the college WS?
          lol. i may have been as she is my dreammmmmmmmmm world!!
          U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

Comment

Working...
          X