• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
    Welcome back MusclemannSharpton

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post

sorry about the perfect game brother. you dont need to co-sign this type of comedy k-b.

Just see if the cubbies can actually win a playoff game this year and

stop playing tarzan off of vols fans nuts.

Comment

Welcome back MusclemannSharpton
        and notice vols fan i didnt come in for the jugular I just thought you given the bad stereotypical jokes a break.

guess not if you going to tell these off-color jokes atleast make them funny please.

obama=muslim and jheri curl juice in kfc secret recipe?

where I live at you have to jump over the white dudes to get into a kfc or popeyes!

and the sharpton thing???? im nothing like that prick cmon

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann View Post
          and notice vols fan i didnt come in for the jugular I just thought you given the bad stereotypical jokes a break.

guess not if you going to tell these off-color jokes atleast make them funny please.

obama=muslim and jheri curl juice in kfc secret recipe?

where I live at you have to jump over the white dudes to get into a kfc or popeyes!

MM you got to take the chip off your shoulder for the southern white guy man!!!! The Jheri curl juice joke was out of line now that I read it the way someone else would percieve it.And if that offended you then I apoligize.And I really do mean that.I ain't here to make fun of other races.In reality,I wanted to come across as someone who says Black people make the best fried chicken I have ever had cause let me tell you,here in Atlanta,soul food is just as popular to us whites as it is to blacks.And whites can't cook it as good as Blacks.I guess I'm like Fuzzy Z at the Masters who made a joke that meant no harm but he got grilled for it.
          And if I can say,KFC is way better than Popeys!!! To much cajun spices at Popeys IMO

Comment

and the sharpton thing???? im nothing like that prick cmon [/QUOTE]

Ole Vols is a guy who was not raised to hate but the day that bastard croaks, I might just take the day off to celebrate

Comment

Ole Vols is a guy who was not raised to hate but the day that bastard croaks, I might just take the day off to celebrate[/QUOTE]

hey vf have a good night I know youre generally a good guy and I know you didnt mean anything by it.

go white sox!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X