Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac Brown's latest Woes!

From the Dallas Morning News:

Message for Kindle ... nothing good ever happens after 2 a.m.

12:28 AM CDT on Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Column by KEVIN SHERRINGTON / The Dallas Morning News

When you plow into the side of an apartment at 2 o'clock in the morning, then flee the scene of the accident because you "needed to go home and go to bed," which, frankly, is where just about anyone should be headed at 2 a.m., it's hard for police to overlook your indiscretion.

Especially if you were text-messaging while driving.

And Lord knows what else you'd been up to.

Texas' Sergio Kindle, a Woodrow Wilson product, probably wouldn't have gotten away with that in any era, much less this one. After Mack Brown suspended him three games two years ago for DWI, it'll be interesting to see what Kindle gets this time.

Side note: I didn't know this, but apparently it's not a crime to leave the scene of an accident if you run into a building. A vehicle, yes. But not a building. Who knew? All you need to do is leave your name and phone number.

Maybe a tarp to cover the hole you left, too.

No one's saying Kindle was drunk. He left the scene, so it's a little hard to make the call. But had the resident of the apartment in question been in her room when Kindle crashed into it, the results could have been catastrophic.

At the very least, maybe it's time to give Sergio a curfew. Unless you're working at 2 a.m., pretty much everyone needs to be at home, not stuck in the wall of someone else's.

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
    When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
    Jon E. Checkers

This happened about 3 weeks ago I believe. It's already been swept under the rug. Fucking Whorns

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post

Comment

Working...
        X