Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those defending Donte Stallworth, Please Read

Stealing Lance Armstrong's bike warrants lengthy jail term - ESPN

LOL, what a joke...I just don't get it, but there's a lot of things in life I don't understand.

What don't you get? The guy that stole the bike isn't rich. It is pretty simple really.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
      What don't you get? The guy that stole the bike isn't rich. It is pretty simple really.
      And that's pathetic IMO

Comment

AND THIS MORON DID IT ON PURPOSESSSSSSSSS TOTALLY different thing....

Comment

Please tell me you're joking

Comment

Here's another great one:

Cousin of basketball star sentenced in killing | Philadelphia Inquirer | 06/23/2009

Comment

These Guys both did that shit on purpose thats why they are going to Jail. Stallworth Fucked up but never intended to hit that guy....

Comment

DUI > Theivery IMO

3 yrs for stealing a bike...30 days for manslaughter?

Comment

Yep because its alll about intent....

Comment

Originally posted by SteinDallas View Post
                    Yep because its alll about MONEY....
                    sooooo true
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by SteinDallas View Post
                      These Guys both did that shit on purpose thats why they are going to Jail. Stallworth Fucked up but never intended to hit that guy....
                      Also 2 + 2 = 4

Stallworth should get the death penalty and have his head chopped into little pieces. Mother fucker went out that night on a killing spree trying to hit every pedestrian in sight!!!

If people feel that harsh jail sentences should be given out on crimes that do not involve intent thats their opinion but definately far from mine....
                      Last edited by Chado1; 06-24-2009, 08:21 AM.
                      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Here is my take if anyone gives a shit...JOE BLOW if he hits someone whether it was not intentional gets years in prison..I would say minimum of 15. Stallworth cut a deal--because the dude has cash. I know people that got DUI's that were barely over the limit and didn't hurt a soul that got 20 days. If Stallworth stole Armstrong's bike what would he have got??

Comment

I guess this was pretty much the point made by a few here anyway--money talks bullshit walks...

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
                            I guess this was pretty much the point made by a few here anyway--money talks bullshit walks...

ANYBODY and I mean ANYBODY who doesn't believe that the reason Stallworth got what he did was because of money is totally, and I mean TOTALLY naive.

I don't want to hear that bullshit about "intent". If Stallworth was poor or just an "average joe" he would be in prison for years - not 30 days.

"Intent" had nothing, ZERO, to do with this. MONEY did and thats the bottom line. Stallworth bought his freedom and there is no way anyone can say different.
                            jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Working...
                            X