stranglehold video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stranglehold video

hey guys i thought i would bring a little video to our new forum, this video has some of the best submissions executed over the last year or 2 in MMA. (IMO) The video includes some of my favorite fighters as well as mark's, and the last one, well let's just say it's already sub of the year IMO. (and personally it's my sub of the decade !)

some of the guys that follow know i'm into BJJ, and i appreciate subs more than KO's. I think this video is a great intro to guys getting into MMA that have seen a lot of ko's but not a lot of elite level jiu jitsu or wrestling/jiu jitsu combos.

the video is from cagepotato, it's called stranglehold and when you click on it, it first goes to some generic advertisement, but just close that and click play again and it plays. enjoy guys

MEGAVIDEO - I'm watching it

ok cool i just clicked it and scott's workout came up, LOL who's scott, anyway so just close whatever page comes up first when you click on it and then click play again. i'm watching it through the link i just posted it works.

last sub is by Toby Imada = crazy insane, in a good way
    Last edited by MR Pain; 06-23-2009, 01:28 AM.

Comment

awesome ole buddy !!
      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Working...
      X