Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Lucas!!!

Comment

Lucas going to have to choke this 4 ft putt, or pull a Van De Velde on 18.
      MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079 View Post
        which two poster made a bet earlier this year on duval winning a tournament?

it was vols fan and someone he was dead on the $$$$$$$$$$
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          Tiger ain't doing shit
          Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          Glover will take this to the bank!

Been a while since I patted myself on the back

Comment

I hate using the C word. It's used too freely. Sports fans expect perfection with each pitch, at-bat, putt, free throw etc. With Phil Mickelson it's ridiculous. Through the years and especially the majors, he's missed far too many putts. The biggest difference between Tiger and Phil is their abilities to make big putts. Tiger is uncanny making huge putts especially saving par. In a tournament like the US Open saving par is often as important as making birdies. A relative no-body made the putts down the stretch while Phil once again chokes away an US Open win. You're on the fringe on 15. You have to make par. The bogey on 17 is inexcusable. Coming into today's final round he had 2 pars and 1 birdie on 17.

He's finished second too many times for it to be anything other than choking.

Comment

I agree frank. He made 2 what should have been easy putts in to casual misses. He picks up his ball and just walks off. Almost like he knew he was gonna miss it anyway. My 1st thoughts were omg Phil casually blew another major. Why can't he make those putts? He didn't even seem to study it too long or size it up. Just weird.

Comment

Working...
              X