No announcement yet.

So sick of bad relief pitching!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this trend will continue!!!!!! cleveland up 7-2 lee looks great. why not go to bullpen. cubs comeback again. ugh!!!! i do give up. i have no luck. no game is safe as long as as starters go only 7 innings top. its a shame for lee and floyd yesterday and livian too. this stuff is just too tough. i'm exhausted. no more bitch or complaints. love you guys!!!!
    THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
    your word is your bond

Comment

You know trim you hardly ever hear me bitch but i am with you ... I am just about ready to throw the towel in this year ... been on the wrong side of these blown leads enough ..
      Last edited by Spark; 06-19-2009, 08:48 PM.

Comment

yup, me too the cubs have fucked me two days in a row....first on the under vs. the whitesox and tonight I had clev. i don't get it, when I bet on the cubs they lose and bet against they score 4 fucking runs in the 8th inning two nights in a row and win them both in the 10th.

fuck me and the horse I rode in on!!!!
        Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Apparently managers are more concerned about pitch counts than winning ball games. Like Herm Edwards said "YOU PLAY TO WIN THE (FUCKING) GAME". I seriously dont get it....
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I hate "bad beats" like this.
            "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
              You know trim you hardly ever hear me bitch but i am with you ... I am just about ready to throw the towel in this year ... been on the wrong side of these blown leads enough ..
              spark, i'm not trying to be a jerk or be an asshole on this site when i start these so called bitch treads as many call it on mine. i'm just trying to call it as i see it and hope some guys are feeling the way i'm been feeling about baseball these days. pure frustration on my part but i have had no luck and as you been on the wrong side too many times with blown saves. 3 in less then 24 hrs. i'm exhausted. impossible to win consistently IMO!!!
              your word is your bond

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                Apparently managers are more concerned about pitch counts than winning ball games. Like Herm Edwards said "YOU PLAY TO WIN THE (FUCKING) GAME". I seriously dont get it....
                thats for sure chado!!!!!
                your word is your bond

Comment

Kerry wood sucks dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Pittsburgh grabow 0-2 count 2-out gives up 3-run homerun. to every relief pitcher in baseball. EAT SHIT!!!!! this sport is a joke. madison did the same in philly tonight. just awful how bad relief pitching has gotten. worst i've ever, ever seen. i'm quitting for a while. cant take this fucking sport anymore. happy father's day!!!!! to all dads out there
                    your word is your bond

Comment

Helton's hits tworun homerun!!!!! speechless !!!!! fuck the pirates!!!!!!
                      your word is your bond

Comment

now texas loses on wild pitch!!!!!!! can every relief pitcher break there arms and never pitch again!!!! fuck all of them
                        your word is your bond

Comment

i have no luck what so ever!!!!
                          your word is your bond

Comment

Ryan Madsen = the new Brad Lidge...

Comment

Originally posted by trims View Post
                              Pittsburgh grabow 0-2 count 2-out gives up 3-run homerun. to every relief pitcher in baseball. EAT SHIT!!!!! this sport is a joke. madison did the same in philly tonight. just awful how bad relief pitching has gotten. worst i've ever, ever seen. i'm quitting for a while. cant take this fucking sport anymore. happy father's day!!!!! to all dads out there
                              Helton's hits tworun homerun!!!!! speechless !!!!! fuck the pirates!!!!!!
                              now texas loses on wild pitch!!!!!!! can every relief pitcher break there arms and never pitch again!!!! fuck all of them
                              Last edited by Chado1; 06-21-2009, 11:12 PM.
                              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                                That's classic stuff!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X