Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Huge announcement for all mma fans, please read.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge announcement for all mma fans, please read.

hey guys what's up, i have a surprise for all of you guys on this site that are into MMA.

THE FIRST MMA XL RADIO SHOW WILL LAUNCH TONIGHT AT 10 PM - 11PM EASTERN TIME hosted by my boys Karsten and Chase

the link is www.stickam/MMAXLRadio TONIGHT @ 10PM - 11PM

Karsten and chase will be discussing mainly UFC 98 from last night, and the new video game that came out this week, i'm sure karsten will go on to tell you all the moves he's pulled off in the game.

He's a funny dude, extremely cool and extremely knowledgable. Same goes for Chase, maybe not as funny but extremely cool and knowledgable. he just loves saying "moves in and out of the pocket" wayyyy too much so get ready to hear that a lot.

Everyone will be able to access the show as a guest, no need to be a member or sign up or anything like that, just sign in as a guest and you will even be able to ask your own questions live for Karsten and Chase to answer if you wish, or just sit back and listen to 2 of the most knowledgable guys on the sport.

I HOPE EVERYONE OR ANYONE THAT IS INTERESTED IN MMA WILL CHECK THIS OUT I DID NOT THINK THE FIRST SHOW WOULD BE THIS SUNDAY, BUT THEY GOT IT WORKING SO INSTEAD OF WAITING UNTIL NEXT WEEK. TONIGHT 10 pm mmaxlradio - mma...it'simportant - Stickam, Live Streaming Video, Watch & Broadcast Interactive Shows, Webcam Chatrooms. If you miss tonight don't worry..... EVERY SUNDAY NIGHT @ 10PM FROM NOW ON.

yo Mark, chung, Fb coach, Mavs, mighty mouse, PK, Techfan and anyone that i might of left out the show is free just log on and listen and like i said you can even ask your questions.

Happy listening bc crew.
    Last edited by MR Pain; 05-24-2009, 06:15 PM.

hey guys the 2nd link is the right one, i messed up on the 1st one.

Comment

cool will check it out man
      MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
      0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

starts in 1 hour guys, and even if your watching the game, it should be halftime if you guys just want to check it out real quick.

Comment

is anyone listening............i'm so proud of my boys....this is great. Karsten goes into such detail.

Comment

IMO the show was great, i can't wait until next week and don't worry i will bump it like crazy for next week.

anyone listen at all, i asked if any bc members were in the chat but no response. I actually didn't think it would go as smooth as it did, but it was awesome !

Comment

Wasn't home to watch it. I'll try and catch it next week.
              "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

yea we had some problems, the video i think did not work just the audio, but the audio and the chat were in full effect. just click that 2nd link in the 1st post mavs you just have to log in as a member, just your name and e-mail, no subscriptions or anything like that.

it also did start about 20 minutes late but they went until 11;30

Comment

Oh, I can replay it if I click the link? I got some free time, I'll give it a listen.

Comment

honestly i don't know give it a shot, but if not definiteley next sunday and every sunday at 10 pm. mavs (i have been working on this for months now i'm just so glad it worked because they did not come on until 10:20 and i thought it just didn't work, i was like all that for nothing but then they came on. wheeeew !)

Comment

I'll tune in next week. Funny you mention about the game, my nephew got it the other day. He's into UFC. I sat and played with him for a little while, its a good game.

Looking forward to the dream picks pain, I'm gonna see if my guy will give me lines on them, need to win some coin back from 98.
                      Last edited by mavskidd02; 05-25-2009, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Hey Pain didnt get to catch it wasnt home, but will def try and catch it next week thanks!

Comment

just wanted to bump for the guys that might not be on here on sundays.

This sunday and every sunday from now on MMAXL Radio show 10pm -11pm.

mmaxlradio - mma...it'simportant - Stickam, Live Streaming Video, Watch & Broadcast Interactive Shows, Webcam Chatrooms

The show is free, just login so you have a username to participate in the chat and ask questions. you just login by using a username to chat with and your e-mail, no other info required. the show is free.

you can direct questions through the chat to MMAXLradio is (Karsten) chase is (chase) and bjjman is (Me). hopefully we will have the live Q and A up this week where you guys or anyone can ask a live question to karsten or chase, i'll be answering in the chat.

Hope to see some of our mma fans over there.

Comment

Bump for sunday

hope to see some of you guys over there tonight.

Comment

Working...
                            X