• Show
Clear All

Pujols without a fucking doubt

Comment

Poopholes

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        KB, you ignorant misguided slut! You ask any GM today, who's the first player to start your team, MAUER! MAUER! MAUER!

You can't take the Vikes without the Twins, it's all or none!!!

Comment

Mauer deserves the AL MVP this year, but Pujols is the best hitter in baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
            Exactly my thoughts, this is one of the easier questions posted on here...

Pujols might go down as the greatest of any era...so he definitely wins my vote for best hitter right now...the guy hits for power to all fields, always maintains a great average, and strikes out bout once a month...Mauer is good/great if you want, but Pujols is on another level...

Comment

i agree,PUJOLS
              sigpic

Comment

Homer Pick: Alex Gonzalez

Signed,

Savage

Comment

Pujols for sure!

Comment

Mauer .383 with 20 HR in just 380 AB's... pretty amazing...

I still vote Ichiro if I need a lead-off baserunner (closest thing we've seen since Rickey)... and PHAT Albert if I need an RBI... VERY Surprised HANLEY doesnt get any love... Anyone seen his stats this season... w/runners in scoring position... etc... the bigger the situation the bigger he comes up...
                    "MONEY WON IS TWICE AS SWEET AS MONEY EARNED!"

Comment

If the bases are completely empty and I need just a single, but not a walk and definitely not a home run, then I'll take Ichiro. Otherwise give me someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by jhedrick View Post
                        Mauer .383 with 20 HR in just 380 AB's... pretty amazing...

I still vote Ichiro if I need a lead-off baserunner (closest thing we've seen since Rickey)... and PHAT Albert if I need an RBI... VERY Surprised HANLEY doesnt get any love... Anyone seen his stats this season... w/runners in scoring position... etc... the bigger the situation the bigger he comes up...
                        Finally someone mentioned Hanley. This dude is a freak and top 5 hitter, maybe higher. HE is only 25 years old (at least that is what they say ). He hit .332 in 2007, .301 in 2008, and is leading the NL in batting this year at .358! He has a career average of .318. Looking at a 3 year average (after htis year is over), he will be averaging about 30 HRs and 30+ steals. The last two years, hitting at the top of hte order he has scored 125 runs. He was moved down in the lineup this year and will knock in over 100 runs. This kid gets almost no pub, but when I take into account age, position, and all around ability, the only player in MLB I would take over him is Pujols......and it is close.

Comment

Working...
                        X