Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That ball came nowhere close to the rim !!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
    DID YOU READ THIS ?

THE LAKERS:

10-1 (Straight up)-- Last 11 Laker games in playoffs record when Crawford referees

9-8 (Straight up) -- Lakers record last 17 playoff games without Crawford.

Last two seasons of playoffs:
    Lakers are 21-11 in 32 games:

14-10 without Crawford as ref.
    7-1 with Crawford (only loss was elimination game vs Celtics 131-92 game which is very hard to fix).
    I did read it.And again,my question for you is Do you think he's there to make sure Lakers win the series?So I guess if the Lakers win today Straight Up it's cause of Crawford!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      i did read it.and again,my question for you is do you think he's there to make sure lakers win the series?so i guess if the lakers win today straight up it's cause of crawford!!!!!
      i think that those records are evident of......something !!!!

I think he is there to help out ....just in case

and i find it very strange that he is the head ref in that game when i look at the numbers i posted

Comment

• I hate to burst your bubble but Crawford had nothing to do with that big win.Don't let this get you down though Greek,plenty of games left for you to get your crying towel out.

Comment

I hate to burst your bubble but Crawford had nothing to do with that big win.Don't let this get you down though Greek,plenty of games left for you to get your crying towel out.
          Oh I forgot,he was just there "In Case" something happend.You did hit the total so maybe Crawford helped you out by being there.Amazing how great the refs are when you win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• For the record Greek,I don't dislike you.You have won me some money over the years and I look at your plays every day as well as others on games I'm not sure on.But when you cry over a sport being fixed yet you keep droping 20* bombs on it,it just don't make sense to me.Either you love the misery or you love the attention.It's one of the two

Comment

for the record greek,i don't dislike you.you have won me some money over the years and i look at your plays every day as well as others on games i'm not sure on.but when you cry over a sport being fixed yet you keep droping 20* bombs on it,it just don't make sense to me.either you love the misery or you love the attention.it's one of the two
              its about not being blind or stupid

and for the record there have been plenty of times i have cried fix when i win the game or a total - ive done it plenty of times

Comment

• Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
                its about not being blind or stupid

and for the record there have been plenty of times i have cried fix when i win the game or a total - ive done it plenty of times
                Seems to me the "blind and stupid" can't seem to stop betting on the NBA.Us smart ones stay away!!!!!!!!!

Comment

seems to me the "blind and stupid" can't seem to stop betting on the nba.us smart ones stay away!!!!!!!!!
                  why stop betting on it when u win more than u lose?

Comment

And the "Professor of Physics" Vols Fan reminds you guys that: What goes up must come down.

Comment

• It's funny when you look at something from 2 years ago and how stupid it is arguing over this stuff. We all have our own opinions and we all see different things based on our bets.

Comment

• Things are so slow around here these days we're recycling ancient threads, are we?

Comment

Working...
                        X