Lions sign stafford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lions sign stafford

The detroit lions have reached an aggreement with qb stafford to be the #1 pick in the 2009 nfl draft.it calls for a 6 year 78 million dollar deal with 41.7 gaurenteed
    I AM A NITWIT

yea yea, I find the new logo more exciting.

Cant believe this kid now has 41 million dollars and we don't even know what he can do in the league.
    Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

In the new collective bargaining agreement the owners need to establish a rookie salary cap. That's insane money for an unproven rookie.

Comment

This prop who's first pick in draft is still available with Stafford at 1-4 odds. Risk 5 bills to make a hunderd, are you positive?
        Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Originally posted by NEJAKE View Post
          This prop who's first pick in draft is still available with Stafford at 1-4 odds. Risk 5 bills to make a hunderd, are you positive?
          What? It's everywhere that Stafford is in.
          "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by ELJUGO View Post
            yea yea, I find the new logo more exciting.

Cant believe this kid now has 41 million dollars and we don't even know what he can do in the league.
            He owes Mel Kiper half of that money for bringing his name up in every interview on ESPN for the last 6 months. I agree he has to prove himself but I guess when you have a strong arm and you play in the SEC there willing to take a chance!!

Comment

Can you say alex smith?

Another huge waste of money. Matt ryan was the exception to rule last year as a q.b.
              Joe Flacco had a great offensive coordinator last year and basically managed games last year.

The owners and the players have to get together and reward players who PERFORM. Not untested rookies.

Comment

Glazer: Lions to take Stafford with No. 1 pick
                The Lions have agreed to contract terms with Georgia quarterback Matthew Stafford and will make him the No. 1 overall pick in Saturday's draft, FOXSports.com has learned.

FOX Sports on MSN - NFL - Glazer: Lions to take Stafford with No. 1 pick

Sources: Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions agree to $41.7M, six-year deal
                The Lions reached an agreement Friday night with Georgia quarterback Matthew Stafford to make him the first pick in the NFL draft.

Sources: Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions agree to $41.7M, six-year deal - ESPN

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                  What? It's everywhere that Stafford is in.
                  Yeah, my book must of fell asleep on that one, I got it in at 12:08 am today and tied up 5 bills to make 1 hundred. I went back just now and the bets still there.
                  My only question is will it be paid and when, after it's announced or will I have to wait until the draft ends?
                  Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Working...
                  X