Thursday In Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
    Achilles heel for the Jays is their starting rotation with the loss of Burnett but if Markum or Mcgowan get back in even just one midway through the season could be the extra boost we need....
    Agreed, but these young guys should be something toward the future. Purcey, Richmond and these other guys. The way I saw it prior to the season was the Rays winning the East and the Yanks stealing a WC spot. I know it's early but if I had to pick now, I would change the Yanks to the Jays for the WC spot.
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
      Agreed, but these young guys should be something toward the future. Purcey, Richmond and these other guys. The way I saw it prior to the season was the Rays winning the East and the Yanks stealing a WC spot. I know it's early but if I had to pick now, I would change the Yanks to the Jays for the WC spot.
      We havent made the playoffs in 15 years since we won it all back in 93 and 94...I would just LOVE to get in....such a tough division man....sucks....
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

DEVILS WIN BABY DEVILS WIN!!!

SHUTOUT BRODUER!!!

Comment

We havent made the playoffs in 15 years since we won it all back in 93 and 94...I would just LOVE to get in....such a tough division man....sucks....
          Yeah man, tough year in and out for you boys up North, especially when you have to play in the same division with two teams whose combined payroll is over $300 million and the Jays barely exceed 80 mil.

Comment

Looking pretty fucking decent with my series wagers now....really need the Sharks to win tonight though..thinking hedging a little now that Detroit won their part of the parlay but I might just let it ride....

Comment

Yeah man, tough year in and out for you boys up North, especially when you have to play in the same division with two teams whose combined payroll is over $300 million and the Jays barely exceed 80 mil.
              I dont know much about fantasy stuff and payroll and all that but I think its a joke how their isnt a salaray cap in baseball...and I dont mean paying that fine our whatever when you go over it...I want a true salary cap but like I said I have no clue how that stuff works really...

Comment

I dont know much about fantasy stuff and payroll and all that but I think its a joke how their isnt a salaray cap in baseball...and I dont mean paying that fine our whatever when you go over it...I want a true salary cap but like I said I have no clue how that stuff works really...
                The chances of getting a salary cap in baseball is SLIM TO NONE. In the world today, making sure every player gets paid a shitload of excess money is more important than the integrity of the game. The Yankees spent $200 million+ dollars. The Marlins spent less than $40 million, yet the Marlins are the best team in baseball. When you pay a guy $10 million a year, it's funny how he no longer cares so much about a silly game of bats and balls. But when you give a few young kids to make a mill or two and play out their dream, they play like fucking all stars!!

Comment

I'm sorry but do the Spurs really not have 50 points yet??? 8 minutes left in the 4th and they haven't cracked 50 yet. Sorry for you Spur-backers.

Comment

When you pay a guy $10 million a year, it's funny how he no longer cares so much about a silly game of bats and balls. But when you give a few young kids to make a mill or two and play out their dream, they play like fucking all stars!!
                    What an awesome point here brother....

Comment

Working...
                    X