Saturday MLB, NBA, NHL & Nascar In Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday MLB, NBA, NHL & Nascar In Game Thread

Derrick Rose is really fun to watch. Noah looks like a playa too!

Bulls are putting up a great fight!

Kearns with a GS for the Nats =

Let's Go Braves & Marlins!!!

Comment

You forgot UFC. Let's go Braves!!!
      "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

The Braves fucken suck!

Comment

Comment

Same old story..>Santana pitches and no run support. Unreal...

And I need 53 points in this 4th Q for the over...I think I need OT.....
            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

The braves are really pissing me off.they need to call up tommy hanson,freddie freeman,and jason heyward and get rid of these guys like kotchman and garret anderson and any more vetrans that cant play for shit right now.these 3 guys i listed are going to be studs one day just watch and see.no reason not to bring them up now and get experience.thats how the braves won 14 straight division titles by bringing kids up through the system.we did not use the free agent market except with maddux mcgriff and pendelton.all other players were home grown and thats what we need to get back to.this year we need to be sellers at the trade deadline get some good youngsters and start over.getting frustrated with this club they show no emotion not even a fun team to watch.i am done with them.
              MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
              0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Derrick FREAKIN' Rose!

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack View Post
                  Same old story..>Santana pitches and no run support. Unreal...

And I need 53 points in this 4th Q for the over...I think I need OT.....
                  At least your Rangers are winning again!

Comment

I agree tech, as a fan it looks like this team just doesn't care at all. Get back to the days of the Jones', Galarraga, Weiss, Javy and the rest. Because right now this team looks like they couldn't care less.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                      At least your Rangers are winning again!
                      Long Live The King!!!!
                      Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Derrick FREAKIN' Rose!
                        Season high of 27 points and he already has 32 today!

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
                          The braves are really pissing me off.they need to call up tommy hanson,freddie freeman,and jason heyward and get rid of these guys like kotchman and garret anderson and any more vetrans that cant play for shit right now.these 3 guys i listed are going to be studs one day just watch and see.no reason not to bring them up now and get experience.thats how the braves won 14 straight division titles by bringing kids up through the system.we did not use the free agent market except with maddux mcgriff and pendelton.all other players were home grown and thats what we need to get back to.this year we need to be sellers at the trade deadline get some good youngsters and start over.getting frustrated with this club they show no emotion not even a fun team to watch.i am done with them.
                          I hope some of those guys you want brought up are pitchers because right now, the ones they have are sucking ass!

Comment

I hope some of those guys you want brought up are pitchers because right now, the ones they have are sucking ass!
                            Hanson is a pitcher, freeman plays first ( call down kotchman) and heyward plays the OF ( let him start and anderson can pinch hit)

Comment

WTF Beltran!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X