ANGEL TORRES IN UrE RACE-WEC 40 LIVE !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jordanrules23 View Post
    u guys really think torres lost a round??
    torres won but have you ever seen him in a fight like that-hats off to the jap !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

wow
      jordanrules..................

Comment

torres couldnt get him to ground. great chin
        jordanrules..................

Comment

Great fight. Theres a strike force card next saturday. See u guys then.
          2010: 23-12 +37.8
          2011: 4-0 + 20
          09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

I CAN SLEEP TONIGHT AND LIVE TO BET ANOTHER DAY-whhhheeew !!

Comment

CHUNG-FOO-this buds for you,great fight my shrimp-roll eating brother !!

Comment

holy cow that was stressful
                "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

ok now i see where all the comments on that amazing fight are, i know baseball started but i figured by now we should have our own little MMA gang and i see we do.

I would like to say that this is awesome to see an ingame for MMA. awesome chunger, mark, mavs, sorry i was watching fights not logged on or else i could have chatted it up with you guys

Comment

I truly believe that torres either did not want to take it to the ground for whatever reason. or hang on here if you could believe it he couldn't get him to the ground. he could have in the later rounds when in the clinch, but he was doing so much damage between the foot stomp, inside knee, high knee, both elbows and he had wrist control.

I think that torres basically in the clinch felt so comfortable just as if he was on the ground. in the first two rounds i did see a few attempts to get it to the ground, and twice mizugaki threw him to the ground like a paper towel, but also backed off quickly as if to say i'm too smart to get on the ground with you, and by round 4 torres said alright enough of this, i'll beat you wherever you want it, once he did not focus on the takedown/sweep the standup in the 4th was MUCH better.

I also truly believe that mizugaki did throw him off his gameplan and i think that is the longest it ever took torres to adjust.

Comment

yes jordan i do think torres lost a round actually maybe 2.

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                        torres won but have you ever seen him in a fight like that-hats off to the jap !!
                        not in the WEC but i have seen him in some wars chunger, that might of been the closest he has been pushed, hats off to mizugaki, now we can all collect after our heart attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by mark30 View Post
                          Great fight. Theres a strike force card next saturday. See u guys then.
                          i will see you for strikeforce brother ! hey mark did you see the cung lee vs shamrock last night on NBC at 4am they showed it last night it was really great.

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                            holy cow that was stressful
                            you remind me of my dad with that remark. holy cow, ohh ishizit you are from new york aren't you, yea, i'm originally from there too, i guess holy cow is a new york thing.

born in brooklyn, raised on long island, now in south florida
                            where you at mavs ?

i took the train to the city every weekend when i was on long island so i'm just as familiar with the city, like the downtown, west broadway, area, and of course midtown.

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
                              you remind me of my dad with that remark. holy cow, ohh ishizit you are from new york aren't you, yea, i'm originally from there too, i guess holy cow is a new york thing.

born in brooklyn, raised on long island, now in south florida
                              where you at mavs ?

i took the train to the city every weekend when i was on long island so i'm just as familiar with the city, like the downtown, west broadway, area, and of course midtown.
                              queens new york, holy cow! LOL
                              "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Working...
                              X