Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rock soldiers,anyone seen odds for WEC 40 card sat nite ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rock soldiers,anyone seen odds for WEC 40 card sat nite ?

can not find anything ??
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

The WEC usually doesn't have odds posted till the night before or day of. Hopefully there posted some time later this afternoon.
    It is on Sunday by the way.
    Last edited by mark30; 04-03-2009, 07:40 AM.
    2010: 23-12 +37.8
    2011: 4-0 + 20
    09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

mark,look at what time i did the post,was thinking it was wed-LOL !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
        mark,look at what time i did the post,was thinking it was wed-LOL !!
        WHEN I LOOKED AT MY COMPUTER AND SAW IT WAS THE 3RD,I FORGOT ABOUT IT BEING PAST MIDNIGHT AND THE DATE CHANGING-MAJOR VODKA KILLER BUZZ !!

Comment

got ya covered, here ya go, from my secret vault just for you chung.

Torres -600 vs Mizugaki +450
          Roller -150 vs henderson +120
          Curran -130 vs benavidez +100
          Fabiano -350 vs Paixao +275
          Tapia -160 vs tamura +130
          Assuncao -350 vs Massough +275
          Cruz -450 vs Lopez +370
          Yahya -300 vs wineland +240
          Palaszewski -165 vs Njokuani +135
          Dias -310 vs Budnik +250

Torres, fabiano, and yahya, maybe one more(cruz) will be in parlays. I like those three a lot especially torres and fabiano. right now without really capping yet by the lines tapia, curran, and roller look like good plays and i got burned on palaszewski last fight so i'm gonna be careful with that. also Dias this is his debut and it's VERY anticipated. dude is sick, i hope they show him.

I'll have plays for wec and i will also have plays for DREAM 8 which is also on the same night but it's in the middle of the night ya know so after the WEC like 3 hours later DREAM starts. i will also have a few plays for the dream event. only a few on DREAM like 2 or 3 maybe but there are 2 i really like.

Comment

pain,at those odds,i am betting at least 2 hundred on torres,i know thats heavy odds but he will crush that dude-plus hes my 2nd most favorite mma fighter of all time,close to being my favorite,all depends on brown-faber rematch,if faber loses,torres will be my favorite,but i am still betting brown-LOL !!

Comment

whenever i see -600 i wince because that was the line on faber when he lost to brown. I do not think torres will lose but that is why i'm doing something similiar to what you saw me do a while back with an anderson silva fight.

remember when i just parlayed every fight i liked with silva, that's what i'm doing with torres probably. like torres/fabiano, torres/roller, torres/yahya. ya know like that so it makes the line much smaller.

(whenever i see -600 i think of patrick cote vs anderson silva, this is MMA, cote knee just popped and that was it, the thing that most people don't realize is that could have been siva's knee just as easily, and if it was i would of lost 1,200)

you get an offshore yet chung ? just a suggestion with these on sunday and the DREAM ones on sunday as well you might want to open up something small, so you can parlay and you can take the japan fights as well.

i'll let you know where i do most of my stuff if you want to go there, it's just not a book at the top of the page, but they hold EVERY MMA event i post. if you do open something on your own just make SURE you can parlay because i had a dude open up at bookmaker and they wouldn't let him parlay the MMA events. BS

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
                whenever i see -600 i wince because that was the line on faber when he lost to brown. I do not think torres will lose but that is why i'm doing something similiar to what you saw me do a while back with an anderson silva fight.

remember when i just parlayed every fight i liked with silva, that's what i'm doing with torres probably. like torres/fabiano, torres/roller, torres/yahya. ya know like that so it makes the line much smaller.

(whenever i see -600 i think of patrick cote vs anderson silva, this is MMA, cote knee just popped and that was it, the thing that most people don't realize is that could have been siva's knee just as easily, and if it was i would of lost 1,200)

you get an offshore yet chung ? just a suggestion with these on sunday and the DREAM ones on sunday as well you might want to open up something small, so you can parlay and you can take the japan fights as well.

i'll let you know where i do most of my stuff if you want to go there, it's just not a book at the top of the page, but they hold EVERY MMA event i post. if you do open something on your own just make SURE you can parlay because i had a dude open up at bookmaker and they wouldn't let him parlay the MMA events. BS
                Interesting idea with the parlays pain. Can't wait for yours and marks plays
                "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                  Interesting idea with the parlays pain. Can't wait for yours and marks plays
                  yea mavs i come up all different types, lets cross our chinese chunger fingers that it works like it did the last time i did it. hope your book let's you parlay. LOL, no seriously. LOL

i believe i was 6-1 or that might of been my 7-0 card. it sucks because my 7-0 card was posted in chunger's thread, i didn't create my own post because it seemed like we were the only 2 who even cared.

i think that was over a year ago, wow, time flies when people are gettin knocked out !

Comment

mr pain,hope you and mark have a big one like miller tomorrow night !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                      mr pain,hope you and mark have a big one like miller tomorrow night !!
                      i can tell you now i don't. i have a couple parlays i like a lot but there really isn't an even pick that jumps out at me, i do like a few of the pick em line fights but they are very evenly matched, can't really find any big miss matches.

i just hope you can parlay if your following me because i like the parlays a lot more than my straight picks.

i'm doing dream also right now so picks will be up sometime over night, a lot to break down for a sunday.

Comment

i can tell you now i don't. i have a couple parlays i like a lot but there really isn't an even pick that jumps out at me, i do like a few of the pick em line fights but they are very evenly matched, can't really find any big miss matches.

i just hope you can parlay if your following me because i like the parlays a lot more than my straight picks.

i'm doing dream also right now so picks will be up sometime over night, a lot to break down for a sunday.
                        Looking forward to it pain, good luck and thanks for putting in the work!
                        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Dont force anything. I like the rarity of Mark and yours big plays...GL tomorrow!!!
                          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                            Dont force anything. I like the rarity of Mark and yours big plays...GL tomorrow!!!
                            why don't you not force anything you little canadian goofball,every other day its goy,monster play,hockey play of the month-GEEZO !! PS-WHO LUVS U BABE !!

Comment

CHaDO,HOW BOUT MY CALL ON MICH STATE LITTLE BROTHER-NOW IF WE CAN JUST WIN ONE MORE-PLEASE !! ps-mad i did not take moneyline yesterday,my guy would not let me do the moneyline parlay with the same team,so i have +645 on the futures,just did 50 bucks but would be nice to turn it in to 325,with that being said it will not be easy to beat the heels but i have faith !!

Comment

Working...
                              X