Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allen Iverson would rather retire than come off bench

Allen Iverson would rather retire than come off bench
    Allen Iverson would rather retire than come off the bench next season.

Allen Iverson would rather retire than come off bench - ESPN

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
    Allen Iverson would rather retire than come off bench
    Allen Iverson would rather retire than come off the bench next season.

Allen Iverson would rather retire than come off bench - ESPN
    he needs to hes washed up.

Comment

Originally posted by GREEKSTAKINOVER View Post
      he needs to hes washed up.
      Hardly the truth, he'd be a starter on more than 70% of NBA teams. Not washed up one bit in my opinion, takes a few too many shots still, but its the NBA, who doesn't?
      "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
        Hardly the truth, he'd be a starter on more than 70% of NBA teams. Not washed up one bit in my opinion, takes a few too many shots still, but its the NBA, who doesn't?
        Thats your opinion . what i should of said was the guy doesnt know how to spell team . i went to a piston game this year when i was there visiting my cousin. and i just dont think he knows what playing team ball is. it was funny the fans in detroit dont even respond to anything he does or even cheer when hes introduced.

Comment

Originally posted by GREEKSTAKINOVER View Post
          Thats your opinion . what i should of said was the guy doesnt know how to spell team . i went to a piston game this year when i was there visiting my cousin. and i just dont think he knows what playing team ball is. it was funny the fans in detroit dont even respond to anything he does or even cheer when hes introduced.
          That I will agree with, but I still think he's got game left, and on a team like Boston or SA, where they will pound team ball into his brain, he could be real useful

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
            That I will agree with, but I still think he's got game left, and on a team like Boston or SA, where they will pound team ball into his brain, he could be real useful
            True i can agree with that as well . good luck tonight mavs !!

Comment

He's done for the season

Pistons president Joe Dumars declares Allen Iverson done for season - ESPN

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                He really had no choice, it was either sit him for the year, start him, or play him off the bench and have to listen him bitch and moan everyday.

Comment

And they traded Chauncey Billups for him.......how did that work out?
                  NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
                  X