Sunday Any Game In Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post

As a Habs fan the Bruins and Thomas worry me now I never thought I would say that after our dominance against them..

They should 'cuz right now, the Bruins are your daddy!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post

Even the announcers picked Thomas. What a joke ......
      Its a joke for sure..all in good fun awesome skill in that game now let the stretch run to the Cup begin on Tuesday...going through withdrawls here since last NHL game on Wednesday...watched a couple movies and TV shows the past few days without it which was a little weird..
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
        Its a joke for sure..all in good fun awesome skill in that game now let the stretch run to the Cup begin on Tuesday...going through withdrawls here since last NHL game on Wednesday...watched a couple movies and TV shows the past few days without it which was a little weird..
        All that means is you have missed some good CBB games!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
          All that means is you have missed some good CBB games!
          And a chance to go out and find himself a date...

KAZ
          [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Did Ovechkin win the NHL skills challenge? He won last year yes??
            NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
              I thought Iben Yakinoff won it last year and Ikutchor Kockoff won the year before that???

KAZ
              [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                There are several competitions not just one..

Ovechkin won the breakaway challenge event. Him and Malkin added a prop that including Ovy putting on shades and a cowboy hat, and two sticks....the fans voted on this one he received 42% of the fan voting but shouldnt have won IMO...St. Louis or Getzlaf shuld have won...St. Louis did a hidden puck trick and Getzlaf did a wrap around craddle shot top shelf both were more impressive than anything Ovy did but he is a fan favorite so it didnt shock me they voted for him...

Andrew Cogliano of the Edmonton Oilers won the fastest skater competition in 14.31 seconds...

Evgeni Malkin of the Pittsburgh Penguins won the most accurate shooter competition as he hit 4 targets on his first 4 shots in the first round and 3/4 in second round...

Zdeno Chara of the Boston Bruins won the hardest shot competition as his slapper clocked in on the radar gun at 105.4 seconds and he even set the new all time record beating Al Iafrate's previous best ever of 105.2....

Shane Doan of the Phoenix Coyotes won the elimantion shootout competition as he survived seven rounds...

Also the Rookies beat the Sopohomores in the ROOK/SOPH game winning 9-5 and Blake Wheeler of the Boston Bruins won MVP with 4 goals...
                Last edited by Chado1; 01-26-2009, 08:59 AM.
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                X