Super Bowl XLIII: Poll/Prediction/Conversation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DenJamTuck View Post
    The key will be the 2 week layoff ,and how Ari preformed in the 2nd half of the Philly game giving up a big lead...Pit -31 Ari -20
    No offense bud but if Zona gets out early Pitt doesnt have anywhere near the firepower offensively as Philly.This game is going to either be Warner on his ass all day and Pitt grinding out the clock or it's going to be Zona getting out early and then Pitt HAVING to throw the ball which Rothlisgerger isnt the greatest at.

I think this game is easily a field goal at best most of the time.

PK
    No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

I know I probably can't change my tallied vote, but for the record I am going to change my prediction from Arizona and under to Pitt. and over.
      I thought about it, and just have a hunch that it will be an off day for Arizona, and that it is Pitt's year.
      Final score prediction Pit 34 Arizona 14 with a late score by one of the two teams edging the game over the total.
      ps I am not for being that great with predictions, so don't bet you house on it, but that is my final opinion.

Comment

Arizona is the play here. I think Pitts' defense and AZs' offense cancel each other out but I think AZs' Defense is better than Pitts' offense so I will gladly take AZ +7.
        Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

Comment

Defense usually wins out in these games..... and the pointpsread usually doesn't come into play either. having said that I am taking Pittsburgh -6.5 with just an opinion on the OVER 46.5

Pitt -30
          Ariz- 20

Rock

Comment

Pitt 34
            Ariz 20
            This game could get really ugly for the Cards

Comment

Working...
            X