Who will Win the Heisman Trophy?
    Sam Bradford (Oklahoma)
    46.81%
    Colt McCoy (Texas)
    15.96%
    Tim Tebow (Florida)
    37.23%

Sam I am.

#1 vs #2 and two Heisman Trophy Winners meet for the 1st time in a BCS game. What a matchup!!!

Comment

Bradford!

Comment

Sam Bradford, but I wouldn't have a problem with McCoy winning it either. Tebow, I would have a problem with.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          Sam Bradford, but I wouldn't have a problem with McCoy winning it either. Tebow, I would have a problem with.
          OU fan Skip Bayless and the other girl with him picked Tebow earlier today on the Deuce!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
            OU fan Skip Bayless and the other girl with him picked Tebow earlier today on the Deuce!
            There's no question he's a hell of a player and a ferocious leader, but the numbers just aren't there for a Heisman trophy. I'm surprised how much I hear his name for it and really wouldn't be shocked if he pulls an "Archie Griffin"

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
              There's no question he's a hell of a player and a ferocious leader, but the numbers just aren't there for a Heisman trophy. I'm surprised how much I hear his name for it and really wouldn't be shocked if he pulls an "Archie Griffin"
              I think pulling a "Archie Griffin" would be a reason why people would vote for him. I can't look past Sam's numbers. McCoy would be #2 for me. He is the leading rusher for Texas too and that in itself is CRAZY.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                I think pulling a "Archie Griffin" would be a reason why people would vote for him. I can't look past Sam's numbers. McCoy would be #2 for me. He is the leading rusher for Texas too and that in itself is CRAZY.
                Bingo!

Comment

Guys voting for Tebow, please list your reasons. I just want to hear some arguments for him and why you would vote that way. Thanks

Comment

Kevin Craft from UCLA should win the trophy for what is the exact opposite of the Heisman. Maybe lets call it the "thanks for coming out now your gonna be baggin groceries" award. No other QB in all of division 1 football had as many picks to the house. I thinnk he had at least a fucking dozen of them and 28 points (4) in one game alone. Set records that will never be broken. Now THAT is a feet that nobody can do but this fucking tool. That to me makes him special and very deservant of some kind of consolation...LMFAO!!!
                    Last edited by Chado1; 12-08-2008, 01:50 PM.
                    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

grahm harrel
                      texas tech
                      a good team expecting not to get where they was

plus he is a leader playing with multiple breaks in his hand a team leader i should say
                      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969 View Post
                        grahm harrel
                        texas tech
                        a good team expecting not to get where they was

plus he is a leader playing with multiple breaks in his hand a team leader i should say
                        Good point Marty. That kid has great guts. At the very least he needs to be invited to NY.

Comment

McCoy is the better QB in that poll 80% of Passes Complete

Comment

I think Bradford deserves it but he and McCoy will split some votes in this area - that could help Tebow.

Comment

Colt McCoy - I have to agree with Wayne above. The fact that he is the leading rusher at Texas wins my vote.
                              Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.
                              ~ Paul Newman, The Color of Money

Comment

Working...
                              X