Comment

TURNOVERS kILLLEDDDDDDD USSSSSSSSSSS FUCK ME RUNNNNNNNNNNNINGGGGGGGGGGGG
      GETER DONE PEACE
      U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
      THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
      BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

is it over? - i had ham in a teaser so i thought i still had a cahnce with them having the ball with 3:00 to go

Comment

I got 36-24

1 13 left

Comment

don't think it's over yet. I have winn to finish off a parlay ML so i hope you get your teaser in.

P.s i know nothing about these guys, all i know is that chado has told me numerous times how bad hamilton is so i just went against them.

Comment

it figures ? i thought i had a game really broken down last night and it fell apart, I just threw the 3 biggest baseball fav's in with the bombers and it will probably hit.

I'll never figure it out ????
              Last edited by MR Pain; 08-14-2008, 11:07 PM.

Comment

37-24 final
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                  37-24 final
                  i was scared going against the docta. I see he's up by you and seems to really know CFL. I did not watch any of the game but from what i see hamilton killed themselves with turnovers.

Isn't that what you always say about them ??? well anyway, i know they are crap, but i recognized some names especially terry cauley. Dude was a monster running back @ UCONN he was definiteley headed to the NFL, then junior season, injury, senior season, injury. So i guess he wound up in the CFL. good for him, he's a great player IMO

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain
                    i was scared going against the docta. I see he's up by you and seems to really know CFL. I did not watch any of the game but from what i see hamilton killed themselves with turnovers.

Isn't that what you always say about them ??? well anyway, i know they are crap, but i recognized some names especially terry cauley. Dude was a monster running back @ UCONN he was definiteley headed to the NFL, then junior season, injury, senior season, injury. So i guess he wound up in the CFL. good for him, he's a great player IMO
                    RB Charles Roberts for the Bombers won this game single handedly. He had been playing way below his potential all season and this was his break out game. Turnovers didnt necessarily kill the Ti Cats as both teams had a bunch of them but it sure didnt help. QB Kevin Glenn called all the plays himself tonight and did a great job. You took the Bombers?
                    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                      RB Charles Roberts for the Bombers won this game single handedly. He had been playing way below his potential all season and this was his break out game. Turnovers didnt necessarily kill the Ti Cats as both teams had a bunch of them but it sure didnt help. QB Kevin Glenn called all the plays himself tonight and did a great job. You took the Bombers?

yes i took the bombers, i actually was hoping that they would go to ryan dinwiddie, like you were saying a couple weeks ago. On top of that i have seen you and another personal friend of mine say that hamilton is a joke every year.

this was probably one of the most BLIND PICKS I EVER MADE !! i wish i knew how to post my tickets like some guys do. I had the tigers -200 @1pm, the brewers +2.5 -280@3:30pm, red sox -260 @7pm and the bombers -150 @8pm.

had the day off and just wanted to enjoy a game at a time, so i threw a few together.

Comment

Working...
                      X