Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbsooner21
    They definitely needed some young guys. That D was aging last year
    Rookie LB's Mayo and Crable have been off the charts good in training camp, especially Mayo. They also think Rookie CB T. Wheatley from Colorado could start too. They are very impressed with him. 2nd year S Brandon Meriweather has really impressed in camp too. I think you will see a much younger, faster, defense this year in N.E.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
      I think Coles will be Donald Driver, and Cotchery will be like Greg Jennings.

I think you are right!

Comment

Hate to say this Jets fans,but you guys got fuked again,Favre is over the hill and now the pressure to take you to the playoff,PLAY OFFS?,PLAY OFFS?,where did we hear that before.

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22
          PLAY OFFS?,PLAY OFFS?,where did we hear that before.

I KNOW, I KNOW!!!!

Indianapolis!!!!!!

Comment

There already saying its gonna take at least a month for him to get between 50 to 60% of the playbook under his belt,they may over simplify there plays to use his strenghs but they may not really excell until later in the season,and if he dont play next year this turns out to be a big waste.Who knows if he gets banged up and they finish 7-9 where his mind will be. tha said as a jet fan, im happy to have him, bol gc-

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
              He's gonna second guess this decision big time.
              He looked absolutely miserable at that press conference but I hope he has a great year!
              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Working...
              X