blake griffin ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blake griffin ?

just saw that blake griffin will be out tonight for oklahoma. I was hoping someone, probably kb could let me know if this is something brand new or has he been hurt.

I really don't follow okl at all, but I do know the only reason they beat okie st @ home it was all blake griffin. They couldn't stop him at all.

Just wondering if okie st -5 is an accurate line, or with griffin out should it be higher ? and yes I know okie st sucks

Mr Pain, he hurt his other knee on Saturday vs A&M. He had it scoped on Monday. They say he will be back for postseason action, but I don't know if I believe that or not. He will definitely not play tonight though, and I believe the oddsmakers factored this in. I like Okie State in this one.

Good luck bud

Comment

gl

Comment

I like the cowpokes in this one also, Pain. Good luck tonight.
        Last edited by garth; 03-05-2008, 12:25 PM.

Comment

with or without Griffin, OU sucks, just a lot more without him.....Longa Longar will be his replacement, and he till this day hasn't met expectations of coaches.......

OSU should roll away from em----too much speed......they'll wear Longar Longar out early, if not get him fouled out, and OSU is 180 degrees different when at home......

IMO

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
            Mr Pain, he hurt his other knee on Saturday vs A&M. He had it scoped on Monday. They say he will be back for postseason action, but I don't know if I believe that or not. He will definitely not play tonight though, and I believe the oddsmakers factored this in. I like Okie State in this one.

Good luck bud
            they said on the "Animal" this AM that Capel was considering not even letting Blake make the trip. (I really ? that)
            updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
            NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21

Good luck bud
              well guys I really do appreciate the feedback especially from guys like the old kapt, it just didn't work out tonight. Now what I don't understand is why one of the best guys on this subject would answer me and tell me he likes okie st, only to see his thread later with okl + 5

like I said I really do appreciate the feedback and this is a great site. To tell the truth KB probably just changed his mind last minute, and I know he has no obligation at all to update this thread. my fault for not checking before gametime, and KB you have answered me before and I KNOW you did not do this on purpose. bad night, let's hope for a good one tommorrow.

Comment

Dude I think you have KB and Garth mixed up dont you
                THINK BLUE

Comment

Hey kb just mad at the loss bud, it does say in your thread that you liked okie st all day long. just a last minute gut feeling i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by birdog
                    Dude I think you have KB and Garth mixed up dont you
                    No I don't. KB, garth, and the kaptain are all in the thread saying that they like okie st. and I'm really not trying to start anything as I know all 3 are good guys on this site.

I'm really only angry at myself for not checking before the game. just a bad loss

Comment

Mr Pain----boy did I mislead/guide you on this one.....wasn't even close.....my bad....lock and load for another day....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Yea, sorry bout that Mr. Pain. If I would have placed my wager when I was in your thread, then yes, I would have been on Okie State. My apologies. Let's get them next time bud

Comment

Working...
                        X