I need tickets !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need tickets !

hey guys whats up. I need tickets to the florida panther/colorado avalanche game on sunday. I know there are still tickets available but not 3 in the section I want.

I know you guys have a lot of experience in getting tickets and it is very rare that I am able to go to a live game. I would have bought these tickets at the beginning of the season but I did not think I would be able to go.

any info or help is much appreciated. FYI I'm looking for lower level (orange zone) anywhere from row 7-15

Originally posted by MR Pain
    hey guys whats up. I need tickets to the florida panther/colorado avalanche game on sunday. I know there are still tickets available but not 3 in the section I want.

I know you guys have a lot of experience in getting tickets and it is very rare that I am able to go to a live game. I would have bought these tickets at the beginning of the season but I did not think I would be able to go.

any info or help is much appreciated. FYI I'm looking for lower level (orange zone) anywhere from row 7-15
    ticketliquidator.com

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
      ticketliquidator.com

PEACE
      going to check it out right now thanks mtrctypimp

Comment

stubhub, craigslist
        Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

checked the liquidator site it is a great site but it is friday night and the game is sunday afternoon. I know I shouldn't have waited so long but you have to get the tickets mailed to you on liquidator and I don't have enough time for them to get to me (especially because it's the weekend)

any other info
          maybe I should just call and try to get 3 seats as close as I can together.

Comment

http://www.coasttocoasttickets.com/n..._tickets.shtml or you can go to the Miami paper and find another local guy or season ticket holder selling tickets

Comment

stubhub you can pick up from a local office. sometimes on ebay locals sell tickets and will meet you in person
              NFL System - Year 1
              Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
              Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
              Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
              Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
              Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
              Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
              Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
              Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
              Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
              Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment