Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2007 2008 NHL Team Rankings prior to start of season IMO....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbsooner21
    So the day after Christmas, you get up out of bed, go to your neighbor's and ?

LMAO....

All malls have great deals that day....cant even find a parking spot let alone walk comfortably through the packed malls....boxing means they are boxing up their unpurchased Christmas stock so you can buy things real cheap....
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Thats all right Chad, I was concidering Wednesday night as opening night for NHL as well.

Those Sat and Sun games, to me, are comparible to that nonsense back in 2004 when the Yanks opened over in Japan against the Devil Rays.
      I don't think anyone back then really thought that that was "technically" opening day for baseball either.

The NHL is an easy target for most bacause it is not a major player in professional sports. And thats OK. Either you love it or you cant stand it.

My buddies give me the business all the time telling me how the NHL sucks and thats fine. I've heard them all. It just rolls off my back.

You won't find a more exciting game in person for me to watch IMO. I love it.

Bring it on!!

Comment

1. Ducks
        2.Sens
        3. Wings
        4. PItt
        5. Sharks
        6. Sabres
        7. Rangers
        8. Vancouver
        9. Flames
        10. Atlanta

Cant wait for the season to start! especially because if the sabres play well i wont have to think about how the bills are horrible and would get beat by any decent div 1 team
        twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

I've never been to a pro hockey game. We have a CHL team here in OKC, the Blazers, and those are fun as shit to go to. Always a bunch of down there

Comment

Originally posted by jimshags
            Those Sat and Sun games, to me, are comparible to that nonsense back in 2004 when the Yanks opened over in Japan against the Devil Rays.
            I don't think anyone back then really thought that that was "technically" opening day for baseball either.
            Exactly....im gonna cry now...

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
              Thanksgiving is next weekend down here......I think you mean up here

Remerance day is novermber 11th

Christmas is the same down here....dec 25th....yes the next day th 26th is boxing day.....

Labor day is spelled labour day....just like colour and favour....

Its all good guys.....its all in good fun....just took things the wrong way like I normally do....what else is new huh...
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by myrjimmy3
                1. Ducks
                2.Sens
                3. Wings
                4. PItt
                5. Sharks
                6. Sabres
                7. Rangers
                8. Vancouver
                9. Flames
                10. Atlanta

Cant wait for the season to start! especially because if the sabres play well i wont have to think about how the bills are horrible and would get beat by any decent div 1 team
                Thanks for the input jimmy....Rangers as high as 7th huh....Vancouver as high as 8th...I like it....last year Vancouver was the team with the fewest goals scored to make the playoffs and if they can get some more offensive production this year which I see happenin...with Luongo in net they will be force to be rockoned with in the west....Sabres should still be a good team IMO too....

Comment

Originally posted by jimshags
                  Thats all right Chad, I was concidering Wednesday night as opening night for NHL as well.

The NHL is an easy target for most bacause it is not a major player in professional sports. And thats OK. Either you love it or you cant stand it.

My buddies give me the business all the time telling me how the NHL sucks and thats fine. I've heard them all. It just rolls off my back.

You won't find a more exciting game in person for me to watch IMO. I love it.

Bring it on!!
                  Jim, No offense buddy but just like the Yankee games ... When people are posting plays and betting on it and when it counts in Fantasy League's and in the standings ... "Technically" opening day IS Saturday. Countdown clocks are going all over ESPN for it too and everything points to Saturday. It really isn't a big deal and it has gone well beyond the humor i had with it earlier but let's be real.

Comment

Thanks for the input jimmy....Rangers as high as 7th huh....Vancouver as high as 8th...I like it....last year Vancouver was the team with the fewest goals scored to make the playoffs and if they can get some more offensive production this year which I see happenin...with Luongo in net they will be force to be rockoned with in the west....Sabres should still be a good team IMO too....

yeah i noticed you had the rangers at 2...they very well could be the best team in the east this year with the pick ups they made and henrik in goal but im not ready to put them that high just yet you may be right gonna have to wait and see
                    twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

Whip it, now whip it real good
                      Questions, comments, complaints:
                      [email protected]

Comment

Agreed, No argument from me sir.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                          Jim, No offense buddy but just like the Yankee games ... When people are posting plays and betting on it and when it counts in Fantasy League's and in the standings ... "Technically" opening day IS Saturday. Countdown clocks are going all over ESPN for it too and everything points to Saturday. It really isn't a big deal and it has gone well beyond the humor i had with it earlier but let's be real.
                          Wayne you are definatelty right with this point....I forgot about the England games like I said....seasons starts Saturday at noon EST.....all teams (other than the Ducks and Kings) start on Wednesday the 3rd and thursday the 4th.....

Comment

Wayne you are definatelty right with this point....I forgot about the England games like I said....seasons starts Saturday at noon EST.....all teams (other than the Ducks and Kings) start on Wednesday the 3rd and thursday the 4th.....
                            Can you please change your "It's never too early" thread to reflect the correct starting date of the NHL
                            You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Working...
                            X