Alert, Alert fans of making money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alert, Alert fans of making money

hey guys I have been up all night all stressed out after I have just moved so I start watching women's soccer (yea I know hey it came on espn so what the heck) and I'm watching england kick argentina's but, then on another channel germany was beating japan. HERE'S THE POINT
    England won the game 6-1 I think and germany beat japan 2-0
    the reason why this information is relevant is because there is a book out there that still has these games and lines up. I just watched both games until the 90th minute and just put in a play about 15 minutes ago. Not positive if it hit because they have the games going off at 12 pm. How many women's international soccer matchups could there be between 2 teams on the same day. Exactly, I'm not an expert on soccer but I'm almost sure those are the games that are still up. I know there are rules here and I'm not sure of how this works, just trying to help everyone out. Let's put it this way the site begins with the same letter as this one, there have been some questions recently about it, and it is not one of the books that advertise at the top of this site. hopes this helps everyone. Just going to go see if the lines are still up............

The online books will void the bets.

Comment

whatever, just trying to help.

Comment

hey frank you were wrong

Comment

let us know if it happens again!

Great job spotting and sharing this with us. Let us know if it happens again!

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain
            hey frank you were wrong
            Withdrawl that shit before they void it though...still may get taken away.....
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain
              hey frank you were wrong
              Congrats. Let's hope they don't catch their error.

Comment

I had the same thing happen last year with a fight that was over and they still took action. They eventually figured it out and took all the money back.

Comment

Working...
                X